Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi I'm a moron, my wife frosted cake with a paper knife.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I'm a moron, my wife frosted cake with a paper knife.

If 1/3 of 27 is 9 what is the middle number of that. And BTW how do you come up with that number.
    Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
    Bob Seger

What do you mean by "middle number"? And what has this got to do with cake or computers?

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
      What do you mean by "middle number"? And what has this got to do with cake or computers?

(KLD)
      Here is the example of what I was trying to describe.

Oats 1/2 cup (40g) 8 oz milk 215 total 27 carb

(30g) 6 oz milk 140 ?

(20g) 4 oz milk 72 9 carb

As far as,
      I'm a moron, my wife frosted cake with a paper knife.
      Those words are loosely based on a Frank Zappa song. My point is that is at the time I had brain fog and I feel like a moron. This is due to Postprandial hypotension. Which comes on quicky sometimes when I eat too many carbs in the morning. I guess I could gobble Midodrine. I also have hypertension and I'd rather try to adjust my diet as to not have to take any medications if possible.

I also figured I'd come to this computer forum since people that use computers are usually on the bright side. I know I used to be but I'm losing it as I get older. I figure the way things are nowadays these so called mobile phones or smartphones whatever you wanna call you don't need much of a brain to use one of those. Remember back in the day when you had to use the C command prompt.

Bob Seger

Comment

Nobody answered your actual question.
        If 1/3 of 27 is 9 what is the middle number of that. And BTW how do you come up with that number.
        • 1/3 of 27 is 9.
        • 2/3 of 27 is 18.
        • 3/3 of 27 is 27.
        18 is your middle number.

Comment

if you're trying to get the carbs in 6 oz of milk divide the carbs in a known volume by the number of oz. 4oz milk 9 carb = 2.25 per oz. times by 6= 13.5 carbs

Comment

Originally posted by OldGrumpyDad View Post
            Nobody answered your actual question.
            • 1/3 of 27 is 9.
            • 2/3 of 27 is 18.
            • 3/3 of 27 is 27.
            18 is your middle number.
            Thank you for the answer. I did figure it out a day or two later. The low BP and the brain fog were driving me nuts that day I just wanted an answer.
            Bob Seger

Comment

Working...
            X