Best cell phones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best cell phones?

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a relative who suffered an incomplete C5 injury a few months ago. She has very limited use of her fingers. She wants to be able to use a phone where she only needs to touch one button to dial out (such as dialing home). What type of phone could she use? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

A more complete profile, including your (and her) location would be helpful. We have members from all over the world.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by uni321 View Post
      Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a relative who suffered an incomplete C5 injury a few months ago. She has very limited use of her fingers. She wants to be able to use a phone where she only needs to touch one button to dial out (such as dialing home). What type of phone could she use? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
      Look at an iPhone with the use of its voice control you can make calls and never touch the phone...video chat too

Comment

Adding an apple watch can give the family and herself extra protection she doesn't have to reach the the phone plus the new watches have fall detection!

Comment

Originally posted by RollinPositive View Post

Look at an iPhone with the use of its voice control you can make calls and never touch the phone...video chat too
          Thanks. That really helped.

Comment

very welcome...post if you need more help!

Comment

Working...
            X