dragon and new carecure posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dragon and new carecure posting

I've got Dragon version 13 and I cannot use it to dictate text into the posting box where it says write something.

Does anybody else have that issue?

I have to type it in the DragonPad and then copy it and paste it into the posting window.

Thanks.

Are you using the Dragon web extensions with a compatible browser? As far as I know, Dragon only supports full-text diction (without using the diction box/Dragon pad) using this method: (its a local bit of software on your machine)

https://www.nuance.com/products/help..._extension.htm

Is this is installed properly on a compatible browser and still not working for you without using the external diction box?

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Dragon Dictate on my iMac works without any issues. On my Windows machine, I use DNS 15 Pro. When I have time I'll try posting with the web extension tool, and without to see what happens. Never needed web extension tool until I upgraded to DNS 15.
      The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
      --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
      ––Paul Nussbaum
      usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

• Oddity
        Oddity commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. I have no way of really testing this myself short of purchasing and installing Dragon 13. Also not sure about any differences with the vBulletin 4.2.3 site.

I am now dictating without the web extension tool. I wish I had a solution to your problem but I don't.
      The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
      --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
      ––Paul Nussbaum
      usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by crags View Post
        I've got Dragon version 13 and I cannot use it to dictate text into the posting box where it says write something.

Does anybody else have that issue?

I have to type it in the DragonPad and then copy it and paste it into the posting window.

Thanks.
        What browser are you using? When I tried typing on facebook using Chrome it made me use the box... on Edge it didn't.

Comment

• Oddity
          Oddity commented
          Editing a comment
          From reading the documentation on Dragon it seems to me that Chrome and Internet Explorer need the web extension installed but I don't know for certain. Just reading the manual available online.
      Working...
      X