Answering a cellphone with your voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrb View Post
    I've stopped work with Equal Adventure, they have their own ideas. Weirdly just got approached by another off road wheelchair company this week so might end up doing some work for them
    Huh. Well, such things are so common in this world. Ideas often to not mesh and then there are egos to consider. However long relationships endure, I have no doubt your contributions make difference. You are so knowledgeable, I hate to see your brain underutilized.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetracyclone View Post
      Huh. Well, such things are so common in this world. Ideas often to not mesh and then there are egos to consider. However long relationships endure, I have no doubt your contributions make difference. You are so knowledgeable, I hate to see your brain underutilized.
      I try and keep busy with bike projects but it is getting harder, I don't speak as well as I did on the vent and get tired easily. Try and do too much and pay a price, 6 months bed rest for a pressure sore, 10 weeks up and about and it broke down again yesterday. Time to seriously consider what my life/existence really is.

Comment

I used an App on Playstore called Vani for this purpose a while back. But it only allows for voice answering though.

Comment

Originally posted by Babadinho View Post
          I used an App on Playstore called Vani for this purpose a while back. But it only allows for voice answering though.
          Does it still answer in speakerphone when you say "Speaker"? My app that answered in speakerphones mode quit working when Android updated a few weeks ago.

Comment

Never mind, I checked for myself and it works. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
            X