No announcement yet.

Standing desk for paras...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So did anyone ever get something configured for this TEK RMD/vibration plate idea?

Comment

Originally posted by crispy1981 View Post
      So did anyone ever get something configured for this TEK RMD/vibration plate idea?
      We haven’t heard from Mize since 2020. Hopefully all is well. Perhaps tagging him in this post (which sends an email notification, if enabled in profile) will inspire a follow-up. Cheers.
      "I have great faith in fools; ‘self-confidence’, my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

• crispy1981
        crispy1981 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oddity, how do we 'tag' someone?

• Oddity
        Oddity commented
        Editing a comment
        Like I did, put an @ in from of their name. It’s a setting that not everyone has on, though

Life just gets in the way! but somehow configuring vibrating plates into a standing frame still seems the best way forward for the majority of us... Exoskeletons really aren't practical yet... I use one pretty regularly at the hospital, but not something I'd be able to use on my own and pretty much requires 2 people to walk with me in case there are any issues with the machine which there are always issues... motors overheating, not being able to keep a bluetooth connection, software crashing blah blah blah.

Comment

• crispy1981
        crispy1981 commented
        Editing a comment
        Will, I also didn't think much of the robo cop device. According to the Kunming trial information it's optimal to avoid devices that force movements. So i declined the one we have at our hospital. I'm pondering going to the rehab clinic in Florence Italy for some proper weight bearing gait therapy. https://www.centrogiusti.eu/
    Working...
    X