iPhone X - Any of you quads own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by August West View Post
    I prefer iPhone over Galaxy phones. Because iphone apps are qualified by Apple whereas Samsung does not qualify their apps. Hence, iPhone system integration is better. But you knew that. The only thing that my Galaxy 3 phone had over my iPhone 5 was that AT&T could set the Galaxy to ring for 8 rings rather than 4. That way I can get to the phone before it goes to voicemail. I can get off the couch, transfer into my wheelchair, and reach the phone in another room with 8 rings. There is some limitation with the iPhone 5 that prevents it from going more than 4 rings, at least with AT&T. But we're way past those generations. Maybe Apple has fixed that problem by now.
    The only reason why I didn't use a iphone before is the home button. I was unable to push it. The X doesn't have a home button so hopefully I will be able to use it. My wife has one so she can help me out if need be.

Comment

I have the iPhone 8, which I like, but not a quad. That said, Apple has huge sets of menus under accessibility and seems to care about the issue. I would consider contacting Apple directly explaining your situation, they likely have dedicated sales people for this.

The Apple accessibility web page is here: https://www.apple.com/accessibility/ . The contact email listed is accessibility@apple.com
      Last edited by xsfxsf; 06-28-2018, 03:16 AM. Reason: Add link to Apple accessibility

Comment

Originally posted by xsfxsf View Post
        I have the iPhone 8, which I like, but not a quad. That said, Apple has huge sets of menus under accessibility and seems to care about the issue. I would consider contacting Apple directly explaining your situation, they likely have dedicated sales people for this.

The Apple accessibility web page is here: https://www.apple.com/accessibility/ . The contact email listed is accessibility@apple.com
        Awesome! Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by landrover View Post
          I have a X. I don’t use the passcode anymore, because Siri would sometimes require the passcode, which when I am in bed, is a hassle. I use tap screen to wake.
          Same here.
          C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

Working...
          X