Iphone 8 Mounts Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone 8 Mounts Ideas?

Hey guys ? I have successfully used our Ram Mounts on my manual chair for many years. Unfortunately, they do not have a holder for the new iPhones. I've been searching for a solution that would allow me to mount the phone to the titanium post with an extension. It works well for me because I don't have to worry about dropping the phone and I can have easy access to it.

I highly recommend RAM mounts for others with older phones. I had to upgrade due to some malfunctions. I did not want to.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know

Ami's husband (who just passed) had an attachment on his wheelchair ... I wonder if she could provide some ideas or even sell it to you?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

I purchased a different one called Proclips. I think it all depends on what kind of wheelchair you have and your level of injury and needs.

I use mine like a bike mount. It saves me from dropping it or keeping it on my lap. Thank you for your reply Lynnifer.

Comment

Working...
      X