Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC gaming

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PC gaming

    Hey what are you pc gamers playing ?

    I'm playing BF1, dragonball xenoverse and I cannot wait for Forza 7 to come out to PC !

    Maybe some of us all play the same game - crip squad unite !! **sounds of an eagles cry**
    Canadian bacon is a fraud !!!!

  • #2
    Crip squad would be a great guild name. I'd totally join that.
    And I'm guessing you mean Red-Tail Hawk cry. The famous "eagle" cry in movies is actually a hawks cry. Sorry. I'm a bit of a bird geek as well.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

    Comment


    • #3
      Heroes of the Storm (against bots, I don't have the reaction time against players), Free emulated World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, GTA V Online, Hitman. Getting Ghost Recon Wildlands if it goes up on the Steam summer sale.
      Working on getting a 2nd computer so I can start streaming on Twitch.

      Comment


      • #4
        Civ V & VI mainly. I'm usually streaming from my gaming machine to a lightweight laptop in bed and FPSes aren't ideal for that. Also playing soon l some Cities Skylines.
        T3 complete since Sept 2015.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mize View Post
          Civ V & VI mainly. I'm usually streaming from my gaming machine to a lightweight laptop in bed and FPSes aren't ideal for that. Also playing soon l some Cities Skylines.
          Why are FPS inconvenient? I play cribbage on my phone.
          "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
          T5/6 complete

          Comment


          • #6
            FPS games just don't stream as well owing to potential lag. At least that's my excuse.
            T3 complete since Sept 2015.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm feeling my way around since I got a QuadStick last year.
              C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

              Comment


              • #8
                I've been playing a ton of Overwatch recently. Super fun. I've got the reflexes of a 46 year old but I still do OK.
                "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

                "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

                Comment


                • #9
                  I just got into PC gaming (well I really shouldn't say "got into" since I am playing on my laptop).
                  DayZ could be a really fun game, but it seems like it was abandoned in alpha a long time ago, I'll still mess around on it when an update comes out.
                  Player Unknown's Battlegrounds is a pretty fun survival type FPS on steam. I'm no good at it and it's frustrating as hell most of the time, but I keep playing it so it must be fun.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Crappler View Post
                    Crip squad would be a great guild name. I'd totally join that.
                    And I'm guessing you mean Red-Tail Hawk cry. The famous "eagle" cry in movies is actually a hawks cry. Sorry. I'm a bit of a bird geek as well.
                    Haha, thanks for educating me, I didn't know. What's your favorite bird then bird man ?
                    Canadian bacon is a fraud !!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Oddity View Post
                      I've been playing a ton of Overwatch recently. Super fun. I've got the reflexes of a 46 year old but I still do OK.
                      I played that, but I just couldn't get into it.
                      Canadian bacon is a fraud !!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Any PS4 gamers?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sparky831 View Post
                          Any PS4 gamers?
                          Yep. Odditeee on PSN.
                          "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

                          "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by McLaren87 View Post
                            I played that, but I just couldn't get into it.
                            Huh. I think it's the best FPS game since Quake 2, and that's saying a lot!
                            "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

                            "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Oddity View Post
                              Huh. I think it's the best FPS game since Quake 2, and that's saying a lot!
                              Mmm...Quake 2. Used to play with the first engineering department I ever ran as a team building / stress relief thing. Great game.
                              T3 complete since Sept 2015.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X