PC gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by funklab View Post
    That's way better than anything I got, and I'm a grown ass man...
    And it is running like a champ! Not getting much time on it, because, you know, it isn?t mine, but I did check out Overwatch and got it setup to run capped at 144FPS (monitor refresh limit) on Ultra graphics (2nd highest). Pretty cool. Of course it runs Civilization VI really well, my second favorite, currently. On the brighter side I got my iMac back from
    the kids and now I?m setting it up in my home studio so I can get back to recording some music. 😎😎
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

I got an Oculus Rift for Christmas. Very cool tech but most of the software and games expects you to be able to move about or bend down to pick things up. So far I've only messed with the Rick and Morty game and Google Earth (which is insanely cool), but planning to give Elite Dangerous a try today since it uses a game controller so likely no moving about.
      T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Mize View Post
        I got an Oculus Rift for Christmas. Very cool tech but most of the software and games expects you to be able to move about or bend down to pick things up. So far I've only messed with the Rick and Morty game and Google Earth (which is insanely cool), but planning to give Elite Dangerous a try today since it uses a game controller so likely no moving about.
        Nice. That sounds awesome.
        "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Hey guys,

If you're looking for a gaming solution when on the go - our Android head-control app will let you play any game touch-free:
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e_nougat&hl=en

One of our users got me hooked on Candy Crush after I vocally protested against the hype. He won, and I lost 4 years of idle time wasting

Cheers,
          Oded

Comment

hi

Hi

I want to record live playing pc game can you anyone plz suggest the best hardware to record live playing on pc.

Comment

Anyone playing Shadows of War on PC, or whatever? It's a pretty damn good game. Just curious.
              Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Comment

I recently finished Shadow of Mordor and started Shadows of War, but set it aside as the gameplay is so similar that I'm a little burned out on it. I'll get back to it I'm sure. Been playing Northguard lately which is a viking/fantasy based RTS.

Comment

I can see getting burned out on it as the game is quite familiar throughout. The story itself seems interesting enough to keep me plodding through, though.

I'm waiting for prices to drop on Kingdom Come, Far Cry 5 and Assassin Creed: Origins. Maybe the Steam summer sale will help. I picked up Shadows of Way for $25 last week; I was happy with that.

Comment

Finishing up Origins right now. Huge map and a bit different than other Creeds. I did download the non-combat exploratory piece as well. Probably check that out after I wrap up the game.

Comment

I think Origins is similar to Shadows in terms of climbing jumping and combat. Some call the Shadows games AC clones
                      Looking for a sale on Origins as well. Picked up the Deadlock (BSG strategy game) on sale this week.

Comment

Wolfenstein: the New Order, and the old blood

Comment

I love to play World of Warcraft, Fifa, Age of mythology in my pc

Comment

Never played WOW. I have been playing Assasins Creed oddesy, man it is a goregeous looking game. Probably going to get the new COD, RDR2, and of course cyberpunk 2077 next year.
                            Canadian bacon is a fraud !!!!

Comment

I had RDR2 for Xbox. Absolutely fantastic game. You should definitely get it.

Comment

RDR2 is a must play for any gamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X