PC gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McLaren87 View Post
    Haha, thanks for educating me, I didn't know. What's your favorite bird then bird man ?
    Here's my favorite bird; it's a Swallow Tailed Kite. He's kind of a local bird and Florida is one of the few states that has it as a resident.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Comment

Does anyone play Far Cry 4? I recently started playing that and I see it has online coop as an option. That could be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky831 View Post
        Any PS4 gamers?
        Not yet, I got a xbox one for Forza, but now its going to come to PC - pretty sure. So I think Ill get a PS5 this time around.
        Canadian bacon is a fraud !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crappler View Post
          Here's my favorite bird; it's a Swallow Tailed Kite. He's kind of a local bird and Florida is one of the few states that has it as a resident.
          Yeah I looked em up - pretty cool lookin bird. I remember watching nat geo and they were talking about exotic birds, there are some bad ass looking birds out thur.

I think this ones pretty cool, I wanna pet it ! haha.
          Attached Files

Comment

Man I hope Red dead redemption comes out to PC. If it does it will probably be like a year after the console release so they can milk some people twice.

Yeah sounds like we all kinda play different games right now lol. Will have to keep updating each other on what's being played.

Comment

What is the best PC game to play for quadriplegics, specifically the ones that allow you the best control the game with limited dexterity? What adaptive equipment will allow you to do such things, I use a Kensington trackball and that's about it.

Comment

If anyone plays PS4 add me SparkyCenteno

Comment

pc gamer here (steam). hitman series is my jam, horror survival stuff late at night in the dark with headphones. dishonored. and whenever those summer sales come along, another 15+ games added. if any of you want to link up on steam, shoot me a private message with your user name and i'll add ya. <3

Comment

My main multiplayer game is Planetside 2 (VS on Connery on PC for anyone who might also play). It's free-to-play if you want to try it out, PC and PS4.

Comment

Still playing World of Warcraft. I use a lot of keybinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Cris View Post
                        What is the best PC game to play for quadriplegics, specifically the ones that allow you the best control the game with limited dexterity? What adaptive equipment will allow you to do such things, I use a Kensington trackball and that's about it.
                        Have you checked out http://www.ablegamers.org/ ?
                        T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

Elder Scrolls online anyone? I just started playing that.
                          I miss WoW, but I hate the ungodly sub fee. This is very WoW like, with no sub fee, and supposedly no pay to win.

Comment

I see a lot of MMOs, no Black Desert Online? It's very interesting that so few people are mentioning playing the same games, but at the same time maybe some PC steam gamers have the same problem I do of owning 500+ games and nobody wants a comprehensive list. Depth, maybe, PC people? There's no single player mode and I could really go for destroying some stuff as a shark.

Comment

I find that a lot of strategy games that are turn-based work best. XCOM 2, civilizations VI, car mechanic simulator is always fun, Winning Putt golf. Also play Sniper Elite 4 which you can take your time just using the keyboard and the mouse with the mouth stick. Also I use a program called voice-activated computer to run any shortcuts, if your computer is fast enough you can use DragonDictate and create the custom commands for the game
                              C4 incomplete since 1985

Comment

Using DragonDictate allows you to talk to the machine rather than actually physically interact with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X