samsung s5 or s7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samsung s5 or s7

im finally gonna get a smart phone im gonna buy it at walmart its a straight talk but my questions is is there much diference between the 5 and the 7 other than the price

the 5 is like 300 the 7 is 600 hundred
    thanks
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Originally posted by wheelin 48 View Post
    im finally gonna get a smart phone im gonna buy it at walmart its a straight talk but my questions is is there much diference between the 5 and the 7 other than the price

the 5 is like 300 the 7 is 600 hundred
    thanks
    7 has been recalled new phone but I would not buy it till they fix and secure the battery issues.

You can get a Axon 7 if your new to smart phones its as good for basic features new its $399

https://www.zteusa.com/axon7/?gclid=...FQtufgodvcUPVQ

Comment

i thought it was just the note 7 recall thanks ill check into this phone as well

Comment

I have an refurbished S4 that I got off Amazon for about $120. I already had a Verizon plan / sim chp - so it was easy to get this on board thru Verizon service.
        My wife has an S5. In short, imho - good, relieable devices for the money with all the bells and whistles I need!

Comment

sounds great garvey thanks ill mainly be textin and light internet use maybe use it as a camera

Comment

Working...
          X