In car speaker for android smartphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In car speaker for android smartphone

Good morning, does anyone have a recommendation for a small, portable speaker that I can use in my car with my android, Samsung S4 smartphone?
    My cd player doesn't work and I want to listen to music or podcasts from my smartphone. I burned thru 2 of those cassette devices that hook up to portable devices (cd players, snartphones) so I'm not interested in getting another.
    I guess what I'm looking for is a bluetooth speaker that will communicate with the smartphone. I see a lot of options out there but I was hoping some of you could weigh in on your own experience if possible.
    What I really need is a new car radio set up - or a new car

Thanks

Regarding "What I really need is a new car radio ..." - the Alpine CDE 133 BT car radio works really well.

Comment

A new car stereo would work but it would not be portable or small. I drive alone mostly and have found a bluetooth headset works well for me. It also goes everywhere with me and I can still hear with them on.
      Attached Files
      ^^(A)^^

Comment

Originally posted by darty View Post
        A new car stereo would work but it would not be portable or small. I drive alone mostly and have found a bluetooth headset works well for me. It also goes everywhere with me and I can still hear with them on.
        That's excellent! I have to find out if they're legal when driving in new Jersey!
        Thanks

Comment

They were very inexpensive, easy to put on and take off, they sync with my phone easily, battery last about 6-8 hours and they charge from a usb cord in my computer. Ebay has them for around $10.00
          ^^(A)^^

Comment

Found an MPOW Swift Bluetooth 4.0 headphone on Amazon Prime for $25. Very minimalist design geared toward outdoor sports. NJ permits you to have only one ear covered while driving. This unit is good as one bud can just hang loose on a short wire. Tried for the first time in my car today - seems good so far!
            Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Working...
            X