Headset...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headset...

I'm looking for a headset that would work on my laptop, but would also have an adapter to plug into my landline telephone where the handset plugs in)... Does one exist? And/or is there an adapter that would switch from 3.5mm plug to a phone jack?

P.S. I need it to be under $50.

I haven't seen one. And, to my knowledge, there is no adapter to go from a handset modular jack to the 3.5 mm plugs used in computers.

Comment

Would something like this help?
      Chas
      TiLite TR3
      Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
      I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
      <
      UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Sorry, no. This is a 2.5 mm plug which is meant to plug-in to older cell phones and some cordless phones which have a headset jack. This adapter would allow a telephone headset to be used with these devices.

Comment

Something like this?

http://www.amazon.com/Headset-Buddy-.../dp/B005LKKNQA
          ^^(A)^^

Comment

That looks like it should do the trick. Too bad it's so expensive

Comment

Originally posted by darty View Post
              Looks like it might do the trick. Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Brian S View Post
                That looks like it should do the trick. Too bad it's so expensive
                Scroll down the page. More are listed at a lower cost. You might check ebay also. Something like that could be shipped from China for less than $5.00. You end up waiting anywhere from 15 to 45 days for delivery but you get it at a low cost. More than likely that is what the sellers on Amazon do. Just about everything is made in China nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent K View Post
                  Scroll down the page. More are listed at a lower cost. You might check ebay also. Something like that could be shipped from China for less than $5.00. You end up waiting anywhere from 15 to 45 days for delivery but you get it at a low cost. More than likely that is what the sellers on Amazon do. Just about everything is made in China nowadays.
                  Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X