oversized mouse buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oversized mouse buttons

I've been using those yellow and red mouse buttons from RJ Cooper for the past couple of years now but I really need to find something different, as they tend to be too fragile to last very long. Anyone have a good direction to point me in?

Do they plug into a track ball? I need something to run the left click also. I am becoming hunched over, trying to click with my left hand and steering the ball with my right.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Kensington expert mouse has 4 decent size programmable buttons and big track ball

Comment

FTW, Kensington Expert Mouse. Try Amazon for good prices.
        The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
        --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
        ––Paul Nussbaum
        usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

I need a button separate from the mouse to run the left click so I don't need to bend over and have both hands on the mouse. What are other quads using for a mouse?
          C 5/6 Comp.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

you are looking for what I am currently using… http://rjcooper.com/super-switch/index.html

Comment

I'm looking for Super Strong version of THIS http://rjcooper.com/super-switch/index.html

Comment

So, I just plug the receiver into the computer and the cordless button/switch operates like a left mouse click. Great idea but at 50 bucks, it should last longer. I am sure that some folks don't have the best aim or control of their strength, so it should be designed to stand up to some abuse.
                C 5/6 Comp.

Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

I have been using the Kensington expert mouse since 2002 and it's a piece of equipment I would never be without. I have three Kensington optical trackball mouse on the three computers I use.
                  Tetraplegic & Spinal Injury Site

Comment

Working...
                  X