Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to search for things

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how to search for things

    when I search in the search bar like befor nothing comes up am I doing it wrong
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

  • #2
    yeah, ditto!
    Rick Goldstein
    GO! Mobility Solutions
    facebook.com/goes.anywhere

    Comment


    • #3
      I just do not think the search is working yet. I am searching for things I know are on the skte and getting 0 results which should almost be impossible

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by djrolling
        I just do not think the search is working yet. I am searching for things I know are on the skte and getting 0 results which should almost be impossible
        Yup, it's all part of the "upgrade."
        stephen@bike-on.com

        Comment


        • #5
          yeah, I was trying to search for SCI-OTR's thread on tilite's single swivel caster antitip and I can't find it.
          Mimi

          Comment


          • #6
            you might could PM him and see if he could link you to it
            http:///vb5/member/13898-sci-otr?fil...ce=source_user

            Comment


            • #7
              there is a generic way to search sites, i forgot how it goes, but if you goggles searching web sites it will show up. that may work , if the data is open
              cauda equina

              Comment


              • #8
                It appears the Search function is now working. I just tested on the entire forum and it worked and I also searched within a thread which also worked perfectly.

                Millard
                Millard
                ''Life's tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid!'' -- John Wayne

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Millard
                  It appears the Search function is now working. I just tested on the entire forum and it worked and I also searched within a thread which also worked perfectly.

                  Millard
                  still wont work for me
                  to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I hope they work it out. This forum is my lifeguide. So many answers are hidden in these annals. I was looking for tankchairs and recreation chairs last week or the week before and was frustrated by the upgrade.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by itsnotmeitsyou
                      I hope they work it out. This forum is my lifeguide. So many answers are hidden in these annals. I was looking for tankchairs and recreation chairs last week or the week before and was frustrated by the upgrade.


                      ya I agree but with this new format I think im done with carecure
                      to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X