how to search for things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to search for things

when I search in the search bar like befor nothing comes up am I doing it wrong
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

yeah, ditto!
    Rick Goldstein
    GO! Mobility Solutions
    facebook.com/goes.anywhere

Comment

I just do not think the search is working yet. I am searching for things I know are on the skte and getting 0 results which should almost be impossible

Comment

Originally posted by djrolling
        I just do not think the search is working yet. I am searching for things I know are on the skte and getting 0 results which should almost be impossible
        Yup, it's all part of the "upgrade."
        stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

yeah, I was trying to search for SCI-OTR's thread on tilite's single swivel caster antitip and I can't find it.
          Mimi

Comment

you might could PM him and see if he could link you to it
            http:///vb5/member/13898-sci-otr?fil...ce=source_user

Comment

there is a generic way to search sites, i forgot how it goes, but if you goggles searching web sites it will show up. that may work , if the data is open
              cauda equina

Comment

It appears the Search function is now working. I just tested on the entire forum and it worked and I also searched within a thread which also worked perfectly.

Millard
                Millard
                ''Life's tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid!'' -- John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Millard
                  It appears the Search function is now working. I just tested on the entire forum and it worked and I also searched within a thread which also worked perfectly.

Millard
                  still wont work for me

Comment

I hope they work it out. This forum is my lifeguide. So many answers are hidden in these annals. I was looking for tankchairs and recreation chairs last week or the week before and was frustrated by the upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by itsnotmeitsyou
                      I hope they work it out. This forum is my lifeguide. So many answers are hidden in these annals. I was looking for tankchairs and recreation chairs last week or the week before and was frustrated by the upgrade.

ya I agree but with this new format I think im done with carecure

Comment

Working...
                      X