Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xbox controller for quads

Hi Folks,

I just purchased an xbox controller for quads. It was designed by a quad for quads. My son played for the first time yesterday and played assisin's creed 3 for about 10 hours. Am I allowed to say the website here? I am in no way connected to them but I thought others out there like my son would like to check it out.
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Yes. You can post the website here.

Comment

Please list it I have an X-Box here I'd love to play it.

Comment

www.lpaccessibletechnologies.com
        Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

That looks great I would love to try one out sometime
          C5 as of 6-13- 2010

Comment

Thanks Muskie!

Comment

Originally posted by Domosoyo View Post
              Thanks Muskie!
              You are welcome, my son is a c5 and he has been playing for hours since he got it

Comment

Our son has been playing with a broadened horizons controller for over 3 years with no issues. It's a little pricey but his controller works with XBox and Playstation and a few other machines. Broadened Horizons is also owned by Quad.

Comment

I could see myself using this.

Comment

That does look cool. Would be cooler if it worked for PS3 too. $399 is a lot of money, and I'd need to get an Xbox. Maybe Santa will be really generous this year.

Comment

Yeah, I've looked into that new Broadened Horizons controller too because it would work for Wii, PS, and Xbox. We just have a Wii and are getting an Xbox so it kind of makes sense but very spendy. Would be nice if we could try both and see which our daughter likes better but that is not going to happen.

I'm really looking forward to playing games again with her and, even better, seeing her friends come in and play together again.

Comment

Originally posted by Domosoyo View Post
                        Yeah, I've looked into that new Broadened Horizons controller too because it would work for Wii, PS, and Xbox. We just have a Wii and are getting an Xbox so it kind of makes sense but very spendy. Would be nice if we could try both and see which our daughter likes better but that is not going to happen.

I'm really looking forward to playing games again with her and, even better, seeing her friends come in and play together again.
                        With many games she can wear a headset and play and talk with her friends through a high speed Internet connection. We have to tell our son to shut it down at 4:00 AM some weekends.

Comment

Ordered from LP Accessible Technologies and even got a call from the owner to make sure everything worked ok. Everything is and my daughter (15 and c5) has been playing a lot! She is happy that she can participate in any xbox game she wants to try. We have only have two games but we are borrowing as many as we can that she wants to try. Pre-injury we played ResEvil 4 together on the Wii so she is pretty jacked to get ResEvil 5, 6.

So far, I have to say this thing is AWESOME! I will be contacting the owner with a review and a huge thank you!

Comment

I should probably buy one of these.

Thanks for the update!

Comment

any quads tried football games with this?

Comment

Working...
                              X