Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My computer won't move!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by Mona~on~wheels View Post
    Thanks JL. I did redo that & ck'd selective startup after having to redo it each time I opened up my pc a couple of times. I realized neither of us had understood the question. But hey thanks for taking the time to help me. I really appreciate your help. Mona
    To be clear, yes, I was wrong to say that "normal startup" (or whatever that option reads), was what I would click. "selective startup" is what opens Windows with your "selected" changes. Sorry for the incorrect information, I should have taken more time to consider the question.
    Foolish

    "We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

    "Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by Mona~on~wheels View Post
      Don't start scareing me now. lol
      I'll post here what I'm thinking about deleting 1st.

      Thanks I needed to know.
      It's hard to permanently break a computer without a hammer. Just make sure you have copies of essential data.
      Foolish

      "We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

      "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

      "Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by Foolish Old View Post
        It's hard to permanently break a computer without a hammer. Just make sure you have copies of essential data.

        That's okay. No hammer here. lol.
        My daughter gave me a ??? name eludes me. But it backs up every move I make. Not sure if that includes programs too.
        Thanks FO for all the help you give me! Mona
        sigpic

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Mona~on~wheels View Post
          Thanks JL. I did redo that & ck'd selective startup after having to redo it each time I opened up my pc a couple of times. I realized neither of us had understood the question. But hey thanks for taking the time to help me. I really appreciate your help. Mona
          Well that's strange. did you select anything to not start up like before. you know, in the running services dialog box. only start up with the minimum number of things you can ... then check selective start up and reboot.

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by J/L View Post
            Well that's strange. did you select anything to not start up like before. you know, in the running services dialog box. only start up with the minimum number of things you can ... then check selective start up and reboot.
            Yes I did & it's running great! Thank you! Mona
            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            X