Won't switch windows,explorer is screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't switch windows,explorer is screwed

Hey, got a problem, I can get the threads, but if there is an attachment in the blog, it goes to a blank window. This happens in my mail, the newspaper, and anything with a hilited thread. HELP-called micros, a couple of times, they're interested in getting me to sign up for their service.

Originally posted by fishin'guy View Post
    Hey, got a problem, I can get the threads, but if there is an attachment in the blog, it goes to a blank window. This happens in my mail, the newspaper, and anything with a hilited thread. HELP-called micros, a couple of times, they're interested in getting me to sign up for their service.
    1st, Backup Your Data.
    2nd, Scan for Viruses or Malware
    3rd, You May Need to Reinstall Windows.
    4th, Run the Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (Start, Run, MRT Enter). Set it for full scan and run it.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Done
      Done
      Lost disc to enter windows again
      Done

Comment

Originally posted by fishin'guy View Post
        Done
        Done
        Lost disc to enter windows again
        Done
        Sorry to read that you do not have the recovery or the install disk. You may have to contact the manufacturer or the seller to get another disk.

ETA:

Try the Microsoft Fix-It Center.

Good luck.
        Last edited by PN; 21 Feb 2012, 8:05 PM.
        The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
        --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
        ––Paul Nussbaum
        usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
        X