Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C4/C5 quad try console gaming again with this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C4/C5 quad try console gaming again with this...

After 8 year absence I am going to try console gaming with this controller. Works with computer, PS2, PS3, XBOX360 or get one that works on both PS3 XBOX360 for $50 more.

http://www.edimensional.com/product_...roducts_id=143

I will buy some analog stick extenders.

Button mash with mouthstick.

We will see. If I can do it anyone can

James
    Injury date 6/10/87
    Gunshot
    C4/5 Quad

Do u have wrist ext if so u can use the reg controller. Im c4/5 func c6 no tris , hands and only wrist ext. I tear it up, better than many ab's. THAT UNIT LOOKS HARD TO USE, TO MUCH GOING ON.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
      Do u have wrist ext if so u can use the reg controller. Im c4/5 func c6 no tris , hands and only wrist ext. I tear it up, better than many ab's. THAT UNIT LOOKS HARD TO USE, TO MUCH GOING ON.
      Fuente make a video of how you tear it up
      C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
        Sorry I did not understand your question. I have no wrist hand nor finger movement. I have arm movement so I can drive my chair. This controller moves every button to the top of controller. it had a modular design so you can move things around.

How are you accessing the 2 trigger buttons underneath the controller and the 2 shoulder button in the front of the controller without no finger movement?

James
        Injury date 6/10/87
        Gunshot
        C4/5 Quad

Comment

can't you use the wii controller? if you can use the joystick/right thumb, its pretty well set up to work with limited hand movement. I smash the 2 controllers together to use the button on the front end I have problems with. Its a delicate procedure, I swear,
          (lol) but I'm amazed at how hand friendly that thing is.
          An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac85 View Post
            Fuente make a video of how you tear it up
            Agreed. I'm a C4/5 and I miss videogames. The only thing I can dominate at is Wii Tennis… by strapping the controller to my hand. It's the only enjoyable game that doesn't need any button pressing whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
            X