Got my laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my laptop

Finally got my laptop. Voc. rehab insisted I go through the adaptive tech. dept. at the university. thry took forever but did get funding for $4500 so I got a Toshiba Qosimo
    with Pentium M, 1.80 Ghz, 1.00 gm ram. dragon 8.0 (i think) pro will be in next week. gotta do 20 hours training.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
    ~ Anon
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

great for you. Wise.

Comment

Hi Emi!

Your new notebook is among the cream of the crop. Good decision to get 1GB of RAM and you have plenty of horsepower to run Dragon 8.0. Congratulations!

PN
      The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
      --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
      ––Paul Nussbaum
      usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Kudos, Emi!
        That is truly an accomplishment, getting
        ANYTHING from voc rehab.
        Cathy J

Comment

I hope $4500 was the allowance, and not what they actuall paid for that notebook.

_____
          Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
          Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by jimnms:

I hope $4500 was the allowance, and not what they actuall paid for that notebook.

_____
            Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
            I think the notebook was 3500 (Canadian) and dragon was 900.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
            ~ Anon
            Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Comment

Working...
            X