Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to print

I know this is dumb but...
    How can I print just one answer that a person wrote on a subject instead of printing the whole topic? Did I say this right?
    I have done this before but I have a new printer. I highlighted the part I wanted to print that didn't work. It still started at the beginning.
    I know you cp genuisssssssssss has the answer
    I want to Rock you Gypsy soul and together we will flow into the Mystic.
    Van Morrison

I don't know a way to print just one response unless you just copy it and paste to a WP document.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

After you select what you want to print, go to print and where it says "print what", make sure you change it to selection. This is what I always do and it works for me.

Comment

Baily is right

Comment

I know this is dumb but

I just quoted part of your topic - make what you want hightlight, copy, go to another place and paste [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
          opps then go to note pad - word pad etc and paste - I went dumb [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img]
          BTW hello everyone [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X