Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Card transactions / donations

Hey all -

I'm working on a website for my buddy who's running 2 triathlons in 4 weeks to raise money for the The Alan T Brown foundation - You can see more details at www.endureforacure.com Can anybody recommend a good / cheap, secure online credit card xsaction software, site, or arrangement?

Thanks - ip

I believe Paypal has special arrangements for non-profits. I have several friends who have used it for fund-raising, as well as several small non-profit organizations that I have worked with.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thanks KLD. I'll check it out. I was not going to go w/ Paypal because it requires a long registration process for potential donors. May scare them off.

But I'll look to see if perhaps they have an expidited way of contributing.

Comment

try www.kagi.com

Comment

Thanks KLD and Scott. Looks like Paypal will work.

Comment

just FYI, I stumbled on this too:

http://www.2checkout.com/

Comment

Thanks Scott. Paypal's cheaper. Paypal charges either 2.2% or 2.9%, no setup fee. 2checkout is 5.5% and $49 setup fee.

Comment

Working...
              X