I need a site to copy dvd's to dvd's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a site to copy dvd's to dvd's

I found a lot of site's but which one do I chose? Does anyone use any? I googled dvd copy and a ton came up.
    Mary
    I want to Rock you Gypsy soul and together we will flow into the Mystic.
    Van Morrison

You can use Windows media player if you have Vista or 7. If you have XP you can use nero burning program

First you copy and then you burn after.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Make sure you have an anti virus program if its a video sharing site.

Comment

Mary, I've been a pretty happy customer of anydvd for the past few years.
        Daniel

Comment

ImgBurn is an awesome free software that can does what you need and more.

Check it out.

Comment

Thanks all. Bente, where do I get Nero? I have a good anti virus and I am reluntant to download from the internet. I will look at IMGburn.

Bente, I want to say Hi because my pc has been down for 2 months. Like to drove me crazy.
            Mary
            Van Morrison

Comment

Nero is a paid software and can be found here.

ImgBurn is totally clean btw. I use it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by maryonwheels46 View Post
                Thanks all. Bente, where do I get Nero? I have a good anti virus and I am reluntant to download from the internet. I will look at IMGburn.

Bente, I want to say Hi because my pc has been down for 2 months. Like to drove me crazy.
                Mary
                I have been missing you too, I hate when the pc is crashing so I have bought a small Asus just for safety. Christmas present from me to me, bought 2 month ago
                TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

What are you doing, trying to copy dvd's or burn movies to dvd?
                  Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Comment

yep, that's what I'm trying to do. I don't have a program. I was hoping it would be like burning cd's. Burn it to my pc then to dvd. Actually, most movies are on cd's and my home movies are on cd's and I guess I would burn them to cd's.

I got a dvd burner put on my pc.
                    Van Morrison

Comment

You can't burn movies on cds, you have to buy dvds. And you do it exactly the same way
                      TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Any good freeware for copying/writing CDs and DVDs?
                        Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

I recommend RipIt4Me, which will copy the dvd. Then use DVD Shrink to compress it and burn.

ConvertXtoDVD works well when your movie isnt in the proper format.
                          Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by GoTWHeeLs View Post
                            I recommend RipIt4Me, which will copy the dvd. Then use DVD Shrink to compress it and burn.

ConvertXtoDVD works well when your movie isnt in the proper format.
                            DVDfab it is an absolute no-brainer when it comes to copying DVDs. It does the shrinking in the same process as well. It's not legally free but everybody I know has it for free.

I used to convert downloaded video files avi etc. using AVS video converter but I have to confess since using ConvertXtoDVD I won't be going back in a hurry because this program does a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by GoTWHeeLs View Post
                              Ditto, very easy.
                              ~Ashley~

Comment

Working...
                              X