7 lets hear it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 lets hear it.

its coming in the mail as a free upgrade when i bagged the new lap.
    would luv to hear from 7 user's
    THX

Has no one tried WINDOWS 7

Comment

A couple of days ago I bought an HP quad core 64 bit machine. Its very quick, but the OS is strange to me. I'd probably get used to that but I can't find a trackball to work on it. I read that Kensington ExpertMouse works but the programmable buttons are not programmable. I hate to do it, but I'm boxing it back up.

Comment

been using for about a month now, 64bit ultimate, works great, easy to install, after install run the update got some of specific drivers, then just loaded the the rest of the drivers through the manufacture site (quick buttons on hp). it was a clean install from vista 64 ult, cool features im most likely wont use, best windows i used so far.
        c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился

Comment

What russianboss said! I installed 32bit Ultimate as a clean install on a 2nd partition a couple of months ago and never went back to XP. Best MS OS yet.
          ______
          Awe at my magnificent coq!

"You may say I'm a dreamer
          but I'm not" - J. Lennon

Comment

I've been using it for a couple of weeks now. No problems at all. Very easy installation, too.

Comment

Messed up Dragon. I'm yelling in the silence an I keep getting told I have poor recognition...

Comment

Originally posted by mingo View Post
                A couple of days ago I bought an HP quad core 64 bit machine. Its very quick, but the OS is strange to me. I'd probably get used to that but I can't find a trackball to work on it. I read that Kensington ExpertMouse works but the programmable buttons are not programmable. I hate to do it, but I'm boxing it back up.
                Try mouseclick in control panel under mouse settings to drag & drop. It works for me.

Comment

I like it so far. Windows media allows you to watch television shows.

Comment

Was a confusing upgrade at first. If you upgrade via the web, you aren't pormpted to make a selection for the version you want, 32 bit, 64bit etc..
                    the Default is the 32bit.
                    had to download again and get the 64 bit.
                    After that was done, it was a breeze.
                    Been using it since the day after they release it.
                    Boot up to me seems a bit slower, but it could just be my perception. Otherwise it performs very well.
                    Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Comment

Did a fresh install of Ultimate 32 bit on Friday so far it's alot better then vista. Everything worked out of the box then updated drivers later.
                      Then Enabling a custom theme using http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...ndows-7-a.html
                      Here is the theme http://mrgrim01.deviantart.com/art/D...ws-7-142681498

[IMG]/forum/
                      [IMG]/forum/
                      Last edited by jryprt; 22 Nov 2010, 5:46 PM.

Comment

I've been using win7x64 for about 3-4 months. It works well.
                        c6/7 complete

Comment

running Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit here since the day it came out with Dragon naturally speaking 9.5 recognition 100% much better than on Vista, and Kensington expert mouse had no issues installing on the system and programming the buttons.

Comment

Working...
                          X