So I finally broke down and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I finally broke down and...

bought a Sony PS3. I was going to invest in a standalone Blu-Ray disk player augmented by a home theater system, since I am an XBOX 360 loyal. My friends finally convinced me. Although I most likely will not be playing PS3 games. I just wanted a BRD player.

I gotta say, though- Sony definitely knows how to build a piece of hardware. I have it attached to my 55" Bravia LCD and it is absolutely amazing.
    No one ever became unsuccessful by helping others out

Originally posted by Tufelhunden View Post
    bought a Sony PS3. I was going to invest in a standalone Blu-Ray disk player augmented by a home theater system, since I am an XBOX 360 loyal. My friends finally convinced me. Although I most likely will not be playing PS3 games. I just wanted a BRD player.

I gotta say, though- Sony definitely knows how to build a piece of hardware. I have it attached to my 55" Bravia LCD and it is absolutely amazing.
    If you have a Netflix account, you will be able to stream movies via your PS3 system.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

What is the resolution of your LCD display?
      Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

I mainly use the PS3 for Blu-Ray and PS3 exclusive games, and the XBox360 for all other games. The XBox360 has a better online/multiplayer game system in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jsd View Post
          The XBox360 has a better online/multiplayer game system in my opinion.
          You have to pay for it, and they ban people like it's the thing to do.

Comment

ps3 online free thats a big plus. now we have netflix to. ps3 over xbox anyday!
            Street Dreamz c.c. maryland

Comment

forgot about the eye you get that and you can chat with up to 6 friends at a time.
              Street Dreamz c.c. maryland

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish Old View Post
                What is the resolution of your LCD display?

1920 dots (horizontal) X 1080 lines (vertical) I think.

Just watched "Knowing"...pretty impressed.
                No one ever became unsuccessful by helping others out

Comment

Working...
                X