Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I apologize for my computer stupidity, but how do I put my pic on if I don't have or know the URL?
    "I will drive the lane,
    I will drain the three,
    I will finger roll,
    but the one thing I will not do is FADE AWAY"

Go to your public profile and import one from your pc or pic a premade one. Or send a pic to Jeff and let him do it.

"Often our suffering or the suffering of others blinds us to the reality that the sovereign God is working His own good purposes through a fallen world"
    T-10 complete
    10/08/01
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

Comment

or right click on the photo, then click on properties and it will give the URL

... [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]...

Comment

Duceno - You can upload a pic as an attachment from your hard drive using the paperclip icon. Then, after you've posted the photo, right click on it and select properties. You can copy the URL from there and paste it into your profile.

Emailing me is a good way, too, as I'll make you an avatar that's small and loads fast. I'll also add you to our Member Photo page.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~
        ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Comment

Thanks fo the info guys
          "I will drive the lane,
          I will drain the three,
          I will finger roll,
          but the one thing I will not do is FADE AWAY"

Comment

Working...
          X