No announcement yet.

what computer are you using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got the Kensington Expert Mouse trackball, too. It's good for quads.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

DA, right now the biggest files I download are Max's daughter in her original screen premier movies. She is wonderful! Just like her Papa. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

I my self have a white computer with a mouse and some speakers! Here I am! [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Now, that's a very personal question! I have a Mac G4/800Mz at home running OSX, which is an absolutely beautiful machine. At work I have a Sun Ultra 10 running Solaris 2.8, which is even sweeter, but I could never afford one for home use. Maybe if I win the lottery I'll be able to buy my dream computer.

I don't own a single piece of Microsoft software currently, but I doubt I'll be able to stay "clean" for much longer...

Comment

2000 Sony VAIO laptop. Pentium 3, blah, blah, blah. Getting ready to buy an Apple though, I think?

Onward and Upward!

Comment

I have an iMac G3 with 700mhz on an OS9 system. I bought it to replace my very expensive piece of crap compaq presario 1700 laptop when the hard drive crashed causing me to lose 4 years worth of articles.

Comment

Working...
              X