Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plasma or LCD?

For a 32 inch TV?
    Which brand is the best? Samsung, LG, Sony or Panasonic for this size of screen?

I absolutely love my Samsung 46" LCD 1080p HDTV.

Comment

We have a Dell, plasma 42" hdtv and I would NOT buy another Dell! It's only 3 yrs. old and we are ready for a new one. I do love the plasma and will probably get another one, but Dell really sucks - including their computers!

Comment

My brother just picked up a Samsung lcd. It's bigger than 32 but they come in different series 5,6,7.... His is a 7. Nice picture. Go to a store and check them out. He got a great deal because the 8 series was coming out

Comment

When I read reviews Samsung seems to come out on top quite often. I think I'm going to go with one of their LCD 46". 6 or up series. I think they go to 9 series.

Comment

LCD last long and Sony. Never buy a RCA they suck. u doing surround sound with that?
            Gingerbread Man

If you don't like how it is, do a 180 turn and get the opposite.

Comment

I have 2 sharps, 26 & 32, and like them alot, Both are lcd, but you need to buy based on your room.

Comment

LCD. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinpatrick
                  LCD. Period.
                  Not if you like watching high speed action, like motorsport, on TV.

C.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Racing
                    Not if you like watching high speed action, like motorsport, on TV.

C.
                    Actually the new ones have that solved. Yay computer monitors!

It's more of a room brightness/darkness.

Comment

If you want LCD the two best brands are Sony and Toshiba. If you want Plasma the two best are Panasonic and Pioneer
                      Injured 08-09-98
                      C4-6

-I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Comment

So drnader, have you gone with plasma or LCD?

I've been searching reviews and info and I think I may go with a plasma. I'm now thinking the Panasonic Viera TH-42PZ800U. A 46" is getting to be a little large for the living room. 42" is nice. And plasma is more my taste.

Comment

I think if distance long of 5m than only PLASMA!

Comment

My friends and nephew say LCD. I recently purchased 65" Mitsubishi DLP and love it. I'm terrified,I'd knock thin LCD over. lol
                            Tvs are all pretty good and it's a matter of personal choice. Sharp seems to be a hot tv and Samsung seems to be best buy for quality set.

Comment

I bought the 61" samsung LED projection and it has a great picture and because its light emitting diodes it will never burn out or fade. its 1080p and on my blue ray player the picture is awesome. I bought it last year for 2,200 bucks. It was way cheaper than the LCD or Plasma going for 6 grand. only 50"

Comment

Working...
                              X