No announcement yet.

My poor small boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o he is too cute! very beautiful! i hope everything goes well for him with his surgery.
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Comment

When he was a baby, his dad and I used to say allll the time "geez, I wish we'd gotten a happy one"! He came out smiling and hasn't stopped in 6 years. He is just a great kid. Well, except when he's sassing me, lol ...
      Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

Small Boy is big adorable.

Comment

You're going to have to change his name before you know it, Ami, to Large Boy.
          - Richard

Comment

He is so cute. You both have the exact same lovely smiles. Wish him the best on the surgery.

Comment

Hang in there small boy! Thinking about you!
              "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Ami,

He is precious and I understand now.

Comment

Ami,

I know exactly what you are talking about with your little guy. My daughter who is now 15 was diagnosed with that at 11 months. We battled hers for years, they didn't want to risk the surgery, most kids grow out of it by the time they are 6. They told us that the body will pick the stronger one and disolve the other. It is not a pleasant experience. My thought and prayers go out with your family at this time.

Jen

Comment

He really has had it rough, here's to an easier future.

Comment

Ami~ My once small boy had this as well as other uretheral reconstruction surgery. Not the best but not the worst. No problems in 13 years now.
                      Prayers are with you guys.
                      Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

You have my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

He's an awesome kid. Looking forward to hearing he's sassing his mother and wreaking havoc in the household! This may make me a bad mother, but I have to say it...enjoy those moments when he needs you for comfort and security. They pass fast, and are the only upside to a child's illness. Read books, snuggle lots, and feast on many popsicles. Kids heal quick, thank God.
                          Blog:
                          Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Ami-
                            I wish you luck with Small Boy's appt. Mon. While I didn't go through the same thing with my youngest I know it is tough. My baby had open heart surgery at 7 months and was diagnosed with Noonan's syndrome shortly there after. Doing great now. I know about the sassing-she is five almost six and too big for her britches sometimes

Kathy

Comment

Ami, SB is in my prayers.
                              Daniel

Comment

I am the praying type and will put him on my prayer list.

Comment

Working...
                                X