Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Comment

Best of luck.. Things need to start looking up for you soon..

Comment

Thinking of you small boy! Get better real soon!

Hang in there Ami and Chad!
        "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

THANK YOU!!!!!! This is so nice to see upon our return home. You guys are just best .... I am so lucky to have such support here. (( thank you ))

We are home, Wise is wise indeed; they switched him to vancomycin and 24 hours later ... cured! Well, he still needs antibiotics orally for 10 days, but his fever - which was hovering between 105-106 alone and never less than 102 even with Motrin/Tylenol - is gone. As in 98.6!

He had intractable vomiting for days, and when the temp came down, he was able to hold down liquids, so we are home with a hefty supply of Zofran, his antibiotics and instructions to rest.

Ummmm, Small Boy is ready to rumble, lol! Kids .... they tank quickly and rebound even faster.

We were at a great hospital and we were really happy with the experience (given that it had to happen).

Thank you again .... Off to sleep for us!

Ami
          Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

Great news anty
            Be always determined in Life and Love

Comment

Great news, Ami. I'll bet it feels fine to all be home together again.

Juke
              "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
              J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Hey Zilla,,,,,

So glad to hear the good news,,,, 'will still send you, 'n the lil guy prayers 'n positive thoughts.

Hang in there,,,,,
                Freej

Comment

YEA! Glad you all are home! Hope you all get some good Zzzs!
                  "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Real glad to hear that, and hope that all this doesn't whack you and Chad out too much. It's hard to keep kids quiet when they need the rest & recovery time, as they don't feel like laying around.
                    - Richard

Comment

Glad you all are home and Small Boy is feeling better!
                      ~Kristi
                      T7 MVA 9/12/04

Life is just a collection of memories. - C.W. McCall Aurora Borealis

Comment

Yippeee!!! So happy!

Comment

Worried when I began reading this thread, and very relieved and happy for all of you that your baby is better.
                          Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
                          - Albert Einstein

Comment

Ami I'm so happy that your son is better!

Kendell, I miss you very much.
                            Do not live your life in fear of your own government because the moment that you do, is the moment they rule you.

Me

Comment

Good stuff!
                              Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Comment

Sorry Small Boy was so sick, but glad he is better. **Hugs** to Ami, Chad and Small Boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X