No announcement yet.

Please pray for Zillazangel's Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm thinking of all of you. hope he gets better.
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Comment

Ami & Chad;

We are sending positive thoughts your way. Good luck to small boy.

John
      "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Comment

Prayers are going up from here for all of you!

WantToLive (Sharon)

Comment

Do let us know how he's doing when you are able, Ami.
          When you've already had way more than your share, more gets piled on. Best wishes to your family.
          - Richard

Comment

Ami's family just can't get a break! Thoughts and prayers for you AMi. Remember, kids are strong and resiliant.
            T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

The antibiotic will work. Wise.

Comment

Hope the treatment works for Small Boy.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Prayers for your son and your family...
                  My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Comment

Ami sez "thanks" to all of you for the concerns and prayer. Antibiotics seem to be working. He's still in the hospital and doing some tests tomorrow to find out what caused the infection. Will keep u all updated.
                    Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by dan_nc
                      Ami sez "thanks" to all of you for the concerns and prayer. Antibiotics seem to be working. He's still in the hospital and doing some tests tomorrow to find out what caused the infection. Will keep u all updated.
                      thanks dan--ami, hang in there and give us a shout when you can

Comment

Ami

It just keeps raining and pouring in your "neck of the woods". I hope small boy makes a quick recovery....(((hugs)))
                        T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Awww. Hospitals are never fun, especially when you are little. Hope the little guy feels better soon and he's able to eat all the popcicles he wants. Feel better small boy and hugs to Ami and Chad.
                          "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
                          http://www.kristi-allen.com

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBee
                            Can someone perform a luck-turning dance on their family? Enough, already!
                            Ditto! My thought and prayers are with Ami, Chad and the small boy.

Chris.
                            Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Comment

Our prayers are with you Ami...

Love, Sieg and Don

Comment

We are also praying for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X