Caregiver Resource: Assistantpages.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caregiver Resource: Assistantpages.com?

Forgive me if this has been posted here before.
    If only I parked myself on this site more often.
    Having the unenviable experience of at least 20 caregivers in as little as 4 1/2 years, I should be moderating here.
    I came across this resource:

Assistantpages.com

Caution, I know zero about this thus far.
    Has anyone here?

Never heard of it ... will have to check it out.
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

At least for my area, lots of people looking for PCAs, none looking for work.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

?

Thanks- I'll try it out.

Comment

Thanks Tim ........... its nice you think about us .... here in the Sanctuary!

Obieone
          ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
          Jane Siberry

Comment

I have gone through a bunch of pca... went through the agency that was a mistake. I find everybody myself via newspaper or word-of-mouth. Even if they don't have experience I give them the training, just wish I could find someone keeps the house clean looks like Pamela Anderson J. low... let's see what's going to happen first something looking like that or to start walking.
            keiffer66

Comment

I haven't gotten any responses from this service but www.craigslist.org is free and effective.

Comment

Working...
              X