Info on Kennedy Kriger Institute - Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info on Kennedy Kriger Institute - Maryland

My son was injured in a 4 wheeler accident on December 21, 2004. His injury is an incomplete C6-C7. He was in a rehab center for 3 months and has been doing outpatient tharapy every since.

We are presently talking to KK about rehab therapy at their center in Maryland. Looking for information about the center.

I get treatment and rehab there as does Determinedtoheal. Feel free to ask via email or look at old posts.

Here is one thread: http://carecure.org/forum/showthread.php?t=57613
    Last edited by cheesecake; 1 Apr 2006, 9:04 PM.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

We were there from Dec. 6, 2005-March 14. 2006. We are here again in June and will return every 3 months at least. It is a good program. We have had a good experience. If you want any further information, please let me know. My son is a T-10 complete para. He had transverse myelitis in Nov. 2005. One good thing about KKI, they have a positive outlook on recovery. That has helped us alot.

Comment

Would suggest you do a search over on the Exercise and Recovery forum as there has been much discussion over there on KK.

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
        X