No announcement yet.

Naughty caregiver ... or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''WM''; ,,,,,,,''Last edited by WM : Today at 05:31 AM. Reason: ribbed fuente and felieh a little then had a change of heart! :-)~ .'' ===== Although your feelings were hurt; more than having ''heart'',,,,,, your cleverly smooth with your words.
    No Freej, not cleverly smooth with words at all. Never been accused of that one! LOL! I'm definitely not eloquent enough to be cleverly smooth with words. I've gotten irritated at things fuente said before and told him about it. I like fuente and I've ribbed him in a good natured way before also. I can't even remember what I said to him that I edited. I can't remember what I said to feleih either. If it's really important for anyone to know it, maybe someone has an email copy of it and can post it. But, I doubt that fuente, feleih or anyone else really cares. I can tell you whatever it was it was nothing extreme because I don't post super extreme stuff, and nothing to do with felieh's problem. I'm not that much of an ass. Please don't judge me FreeJ. You don't know me at all. I think you read way too much into that edit comment. Please forgive me if I am wrong.

Anyhoo, if this (not just your assumption of what my edit comment reveiled, but the whole atmosphere of this thread) is what the Caregivers Forum has become, well this is one caregiver that doesn't appreciate it. A little joking around is fine and great here, but having to defend your every word is not what this forum was ever about. At least not since I've been coming here.

felieh, I'm sorry your post generated this ugly little thread. It certainly wasn't YOUR fault. You posed a ligit concern of your's and I answered you with what I thought was respect. I'm sorry your thread has gone down the crapper. I didn't appreciate your comment about people "choosing" to be on a "government check", but maybe I am guilty of what I just accused FreeJ of, reading more into something than actually was meant. If so, I apologize.
    "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

Comment

lets face it guys, who in the world would post something like this topic. hell, if a guy gave me wood i sure wouldnt speak of it on the internet.....i think this may be alittle out there. just my opinion
      Bike-on.com rep
      John@bike-on.com
      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
      sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps
        lets face it guys, who in the world would post something like this topic. hell, if a guy gave me wood i sure wouldnt speak of it on the internet.....i think this may be alittle out there. just my opinion
        They're called reflex erections. If you're meat gets washed well, you get wood. It's weird at first, but you learn to deal with it.
        ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Edwards
          They're called reflex erections. If you're meat gets washed well, you get wood. It's weird at first, but you learn to deal with it.
          Just another example of how clueless Fuente is about SCI.

Comment

Originally posted by kate
            Scorpion, I remember you from long ago, when I was new to the nightmare. A voice of sanity, then and now. Hope you're well.
            Thank you, Kate. I'm doing well. I'm not sure about my sanity, however.

Comment

Originally posted by FREEJ
              Scorp,,,,,,,,,,, I hope you learn from this; you WASTED to much time on this subject, I know you wanted to stand up for what you and many others thought were shitty. Yes, you stood up alone and wasted your time. Save your energy, UNDERSTANDING and constructive ways for those who will appreciate it.
              Right you are, my friend. Point taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion
                Just another example of how clueless Fuente is about SCI.
                try to understand my post, read it slow scorp.

i said i wouldnt post something like this on the net. every guy w/ sci has dealt w/ an embarrasing reflex erection at some point, especially in rehab. i just find it odd someone would post about it w/ total strangers.
                Bike-on.com rep
                John@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps
                  try to understand my post, read it slow scorp.

i said i wouldnt post something like this on the net. every guy w/ sci has dealt w/ an embarrasing reflex erection at some point, especially in rehab. i just find it odd someone would post about it w/ total strangers.
                  Ah, ok.

Funny, you basically just admitted, to total strangers, that you got wood in rehab from a guy.

Comment

Mary,,,,, with your usual tactical classy way, you pretty much ended this peee-peee contest. Thanks .
                    2 things though,,,,,,,,, 1--,,,,,,,''until I utterly exhaust you Freej'',,,,uhhh . 2-- your reply to me,,,,,, you ''forgot'' the part about a ''spank'n,,,lol .

WM,,,,,, .

Davey,,,, it's all good, .

Freej .

Comment

Mary,,,,, with your usual tactical classy way, you pretty much ended this peee-peee contest. Thanks .
                      2 things though,,,,,,,,, 1--,,,,,,,''until I utterly exhaust you Freej'',,,,uhhh . 2-- your reply to me,,,,,, you ''forgot'' the part about a ''spank'n,,,lol .

WM,,,,,, .

Davey,,,, it's all good, .

Freej .

hee hee......smooch
                      1FineSpineRN

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion
                        Ah, ok.

Funny, you basically just admitted, to total strangers, that you got wood in rehab from a guy.
                        HMMMMMMMMMM, ok show me where i said that. i never had a male nurse in rehab, thank god. i did get reflex wood from some big fat nurse, rather embarrasing
                        Bike-on.com rep
                        John@bike-on.com

Comment

C'mon pal 'snap out of it', get with the program, will ya. If one is a C- 4/5 or lower and uses some level of help to make their life a lil easier or just more efficient,,,,,,, it's probably because they lack heart 'n guts, aaand are just ''pure lazy.''
                          That my friend is pure ignorance.
                          C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Pruett
                            guilty.
                            Ha ha, I as well

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Pruett
                              Agreed, but you're missing the point. According to function exhibited by *most* C6 quads (myself included) this guy likely doesn't NEED someone else scrubbing his junk.
                              Yes, it is a choice. That's why I said it's a personal problem. I don't feel the male PCA is at fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis
                                That my friend is pure ignorance.
                                Lewis, if you knew Free J, you would see that as a display of Sicilian hot -blooded 100% perfectly placed obnoxious sarcasm....in fact..brilliant. Sigh....
                                1FineSpineRN

Comment

Working...
                                X