Naughty caregiver ... or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scorpion
    Yeah, we got that the 356,584,456 other times you've said it. Spare us, will you? You couldn't handle a woman like chick, nor any of the other smart, strong, independent women here on CC, or anywhere, crip or otherwise. It's a good thing for you there are plenty of able-bodied skanks with no self-worth for you to choose from.

Yeah, that was a personal attack. But I for one am sick of you degrading chick and the other SCI'd women of CC and any other crip-chicks because of their disability, which in your tiny mind makes them unworthy of your "equipment that works." No ass-kissing or political correctness here, Fuente, just a man telling a little boy what many people here are quite weary of, only they're too fucking nice to say it to you. I totally understand that an SCI/SCI relationship might be impossible depending on a lot of factors, but even if I could never see myself with an SCI'd woman (and there was a time years ago when I couldn't) I would never talk about them as if they were unworthy on not sexually capable, nor would I think that. And my "equipment works" and I can feel it too.

I try ignoring you, but sometimes I feel the need to speak up and call foul when I see it; and you using CC to make yourself feel better about yourself under the guise of "helping" other crips when you're too good to be associated with those same crips (unless they're kissing your ass for 'speaking your mind' or butting heads with you on the rugby court) is just that: foul.

I speak my mind as well, but I don't need to degrade and belittle others in order to boost my ego. Are some crips lazy? Damn straight. Can I tell who's being lazy simply based on their "level"? Hell no. And neither can you, particularly when you don't even understand what the levels mean or what the individual's circumstances are.
    like i have said many times, everyone has an opinion, you dont like mine, oh well. as for me not being into crip chicks, that my business. just not my flavor.

oh and calling me "little boy", i would eat you alive.

ok, continue , you have my permission.

and like i said earlier, this is laziness, he calls it more convenient, i call it lazy, get up at 5am.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by WM
      Yep, just got hurt the last day of July. He hasn't even been home very long. He's got therapy coming to the house, etc. His mom says she'll think he's asleep at night, and walk past the door of his room and see him in there exercising on his own what he can in the dark. Rehab sent out a platform thing for him to exercise on, practice rolling, etc., and they're looking into getting him this and that equipment like a stander and I told them about the FES bikes. I hope your'e right fuente about him getting independent. He's really working on it, learning to transfer etc. He was sick most of the time he was in rehab and didn't even get to do much therapy there. He can't DO anything yet on his own, but he's learning, and that's a start. He's had a little return, nothing to help him function immediately, but a start. Things that didn't move before, can move a tad now. That's one reason I want him to have a FES bike so bad. I think that would really help and the stander too.

Peace fuente!

sorry felieh----> I'll shut my yapper and let you get--->
      push him hard, and a standing frame , imo, i s very, very important. hes newly injured, so him starting standing now, would be a huge benefit.
      Bike-on.com rep
      John@bike-on.com

Comment

I will always believe people will type what they would never express verbally eye ball to eye ball .... we'll call it creative license . I'm just reminding everyone to be mindful of that ! We don't always have enough information about one another and perhaps there is no malintent with our replies but it comes off "insensitive" and we should be more thoughtful with the words we choose! I would also like to add that some words are like lightening rods and we have a knee jerk reaction to them simply because they make us feel a certain way ie. the word crip or gimp etc. Sometimes I joke with Bill (or you all tease each other - like families do) using these words but out of context or depending on the tone of the conversation some might find them offensive. A simple reminder please .... .. now ... ..... thanks guys .. now pass me the pipe ...

Obieone
        Last edited by Obieone; 30 Nov 2005, 11:50 AM.
        ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
        Jane Siberry

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps
          oh and calling me "little boy", i would eat you alive.
          Talk is cheap, punk. You don't scare me.

Besides, I'm not into guys, so you'll have to find someone else to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Obieone
            I will always believe people will type what they would never express verbally eye ball to eye ball ....
            Yes, many cowards do just that. I've seen cowardly posturing like that since I've been "online" back in '93, and it's never impressed me nor scared me. I don't type/post what I wouldn't say to someone's face; I'll just sometimes say it a bit more eloquently online.

Everyone's got opinions, and I don't want everyone to agree with mine, but small people belittling others so they feel big is despicable.

But maybe I should heed the words a good friend of mine once said, "It's not our job to point out to shitty people that they are shitty." True, but sometimes it's important to point out to everyone else--at least those with open minds--that things are never as black & white as a few like to say they are.
            Last edited by Scorpion; 30 Nov 2005, 12:57 PM.

Comment

......keep goin Fuen vs Scorp........i think i'm gettin a hard-on......that WAS the subject, remember?

I
              I
              oIo

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion
                Yes, many cowards do just that. I've seen cowardly posturing like that since I've been "online" back in '93, and it's never impressed me nor scared me. I don't type/post what I wouldn't say to someone's face; I'll just sometimes say it a bit more eloquently online.

Everyone's got opinions, and I don't want everyone to agree with mine, but small people belittling others so they feel big is despicable.

But maybe I should heed the words a good friend of mine once said, "It's not our job to point out to shitty people that they are shitty." True, but sometimes it's important to point out to everyone else--at least those with open minds--that things are never as black & white as a few like to say they are.
                lol, this is some good stuff. you should write soap scripts scorp.

you keep trying to draw me out and stoop to your level, w/ personal attacks, i think i showed you on several occassions that doesnt work....i dont need to stoop to that level, i obviously have made my points clear w/out personal attacks.
                i will say when you act like this, you are portraying a typical bitter crippled man, keep up the good work.

im finished w/ you now.........
                Last edited by fuentejps; 30 Nov 2005, 1:13 PM.
                Bike-on.com rep
                John@bike-on.com

Comment

.....hhheeeeerrrreeeeeesssss johnson!........gonna have to call me "woody pekker" pretty soon

Comment

you keep trying to draw me out and stoop to your level, w/ personal attacks . . . i will say when you act like this, you are portraying a typical bitter crippled man, keep up the good work.
                    You make personal attacks in a passive-aggressive way, like a coward. And I'm not going to waste my energy explaining what I mean by that, because I think most people see that truth anyway. I wasn't trying to draw you out. Just speaking my mind, and like you, I'm not PC, and sometimes I'm not nice. Try and paint yourself as the "good guy" here, I don't care.

How you get "bitter cripple" from me pointing out you patting yourself on the back while belittling others, I'll never know. LOL

Telling someone you think they're lazy isn't the problem I have with you, and if you don't get that by now, you're never going to get it. I will and have said I think some crips are lazy, but rarely because I understand there are often circumstances I don't know about.

im finished w/ you now.........
                    I'm crushed.
                    Last edited by Scorpion; 30 Nov 2005, 2:03 PM.

Comment

sigh.....where is that guy with the floating pink bubble thingy when we need it? oh life in the middle is soooooo hard, a consummate wise ass floating in a sea of better wise asses...not quite sure if i want to be militant or get spanked...sheesh....soooo... like obieone says...and me with absolutely no delusions of authority at all.....scorpion....fuente..come on guys...let it go ..... chick , you have my everlasting respect i admire how you handle yourself .....for me back to the topic....

felieh,

if it did not bother you, you would not have started a thread...just do what YOU want. ALL of the people posting here today are proficient at that, regardless of how they squabble. if you want/need pca care, its probably best to do it in such a way as to not upset applecarts in your personal relationships. you are the only one who can dictate the conditions of your care anyway..no one out here can tell if the pca in question has untoward intentions. im staying neutral here cuz of course i must be a coward...or..perhaps it is simply what works best and what i agreed to do...

whatever you decide, be clear that it is primarily in the best interest of your overall good health.

good luck.

mary
                      ps lack of punctuation is designed to irritate narcissistic perfectionists. sorry but its just that kind of day.
                      1FineSpineRN

Comment

Originally posted by Duramater
                        sigh.....where is that guy with the floating pink bubble thingy when we need it? oh life in the middle is soooooo hard, a consummate wise ass floating in a sea of better wise asses...not quite sure if i want to be militant or get spanked...sheesh....soooo... like obieone says...and me with absolutely no delusions of authority at all.....scorpion....fuente..come on guys...let it go ..... chick , you have my everlasting respect i admire how you handle yourself .....for me back to the topic....

felieh,

if it did not bother you, you would not have started a thread...just do what YOU want. ALL of the people posting here today are proficient at that, regardless of how they squabble. if you want/need pca care, its probably best to do it in such a way as to not upset applecarts in your personal relationships. you are the only one who can dictate the conditions of your care anyway..no one out here can tell if the pca in question has untoward intentions. im staying neutral here cuz of course i must be a coward...or..perhaps it is simply what works best and what i agreed to do...

whatever you decide, be clear that it is primarily in the best interest of your overall good health.

good luck.

mary
                        ps lack of punctuation is designed to irritate narcissistic perfectionists. sorry but its just that kind of day.
                        its all good dura, scorp is my bitch, he knows it. lol
                        Bike-on.com rep
                        John@bike-on.com

Comment

I think it was a 'Scorpafuente' spat that first drew my attention when I started reading posts here....now for extra surrealism they are arguing on a thread about unsolicited carer handjobs and being goaded by a member who goes by the fantastic name of 'Justadildo' - if I hadn't joined months ago I'd be signing up now LOL
                          C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff
                            i could have sworn that somewhere i've read that all levels are different in all kinds of ways.... maybe just a fig newton of my imagination...

although... there are some ppl. far superior than others. read that too,

agree w/ chick... back to homophobic hard-ons, lol...
                            sorry to requote, but maybe we need a separate forum/link for the far superior ppl. here so those of us that need a helping hand aren't looked down on so much.......?

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Originally posted by RehabRhino
                              I think it was a 'Scorpafuente' spat that first drew my attention when I started reading posts here....now for extra surrealism they are arguing on a thread about unsolicited carer handjobs and being goaded by a member who goes by the fantastic name of 'Justadildo' - if I hadn't joined months ago I'd be signing up now LOL
                              You slay me! I'd like to see them kiss and make up but I'm freaky like that I think it would add to the surrealism quite well!

I really like both of those guys a lot. I don't know too much about Justadildo, but with a name like that, you really can't go wrong!

fuente--thanks for the encouragement about my friend. I agree with you about the stander.
                              "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

Comment

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff
                                sorry to requote, but maybe we need a separate forum/link for the far superior ppl. here so those of us that need a helping hand aren't looked down on so much.......?

As you know effer, I am a very superior person! I nominate myself to head, moderate and be the only poster in that forum, because next to me, you are all effers! ((jk)
                                "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X