No announcement yet.

Going down fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see Vicky have a great idea once in a while when she's off the political forum
    I got one to and I'm 74/T12. Why didn't i think of that? (shut up Vicky!)
    Try it, you'll like it!
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Comment

These are all good suggestions. What are your thoughts?
      ckf
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by pfcs49 View Post
        Nice to see Vicky have a great idea once in a while when she's off the political forum
        I got one to and I'm 74/T12. Why didn't i think of that? (shut up Vicky!)
        Try it, you'll like it!
        you love me harass you u would miss me giving you what for

Comment

Originally posted by vjls View Post

you love me harass you u would miss me giving you what for
          I thought, if I took an aspirin, you'd go away!
          69yo male T12 complete since 1995
          NW NJ

Comment

SCIfor55+yrs since it's been a while, I suspect the CC has gotten the 2nd shot, and you're good to go. I hope that's true.

But, I have a question for you: I thought I read in another post of yours that you wrote a book. Is that true or am I wrong about that? If I'm right, what's the name of the book? I'd like to read it.
            Last edited by GreaseLightning; 19 Sep 2021, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Waiting for an answer about the book.....
              ckf
              The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Am losing the battle with tendonitis in my shoulders. I can barely make the transfer into my van chair. I may beat you to it 55. Sore shoulders are just the worse thing for me. The last week I have noticed more lost of strength.
                Art

Comment

Originally posted by Art454 View Post
                  Am losing the battle with tendonitis in my shoulders. I can barely make the transfer into my van chair. I may beat you to it 55. Sore shoulders are just the worse thing for me. The last week I have noticed more lost of strength.
                  Art- very sorry to hear this. I've been nursing my own shoulders in and out of injury the past 2.5 years. It is very frustrating knowing the inevitable trajectory this will take.

Comment

Working...
                  X