Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a way to get top dollar care now, with significant compensation after death?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a way to get top dollar care now, with significant compensation after death?

Any ideas on how to convert this concept into a pragmatic solution? Any comments, suggestions or other advice would be most interesting. My objective is to make my life easier, however long it will last.

Wife Wanted
    Quadriplegic needs someone to act as a CNA, provide food, water and bathing, manage the house, correspondence, ~10 hours per week.

In exchange compensation would be $X per week, a residence in a separate private house, with its own private fenced in yard, and survivor benefits for both my pensions and their corresponding insurance policies.

Requirements: read and write fluently, drivers license, bachelor degree or equivalent and the ability to act as a certified nursing assistant.

Just to clarify, you want someone who it sounds like is going to be your sole beneficiary who is also your employee (and legally married to you?).

I think this is going to be a tough sell for the prospective employee, and personally, I wouldn't trust my primary caregiver to have a financial incentive for me to die sooner.

Comment

Never thought of that aspect. Just trying to monetize a "retirement" almost like the present value of a future annuity. It's hard to believe that I will ever do something like this, it is just an interesting concept, way to realize gains after you're dead.

Would not be my sole beneficiary, actually would only get my pensions and access to my insurance plans.

Comment

Working...
      X