Caregiver for the sci community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caregiver for the sci community

I recently met a wonderful Filippina caregiver 46yrs old and we became instant friends, the type of person you swear you could have known all your life. I'd like to share with the CC community. I've been on CC and rarely was impressed with someone enough to recommend her like this.
    She is currently in Freehold, New Jersey and would like to stay in the NJ area. Jennifer is seeking a live-in position as a direct-hire. She is super kind, speaks English well and anyone familiar with the Fillipino culture can tell you how cleanliness is so important to them. She is dedicated, compassionate and energetic as she's working to put her young daughters thru school overseas. She has several years of experience, thinks well on her feet, and college educated in nutrition so whatever she might not as yet have been exposed to I'm confident she can pick up in short order. Jennifer is just hoping to land with a good family.
    If you're in need, or know of someone that is please don't hesitate to pm me and I'll be happy to connect you. Good people like Jennifer are a gift these days.
Working...
X