Who can collect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who can collect?

First off I thought this would be a better forum to post in. Today I was thrown under the bus by 2 of my PCA's the 2 and only PCA I have. To make a long story short I think both of them had this up their sleeve all along. One of the PCA's told me that the other one said let's bail on him at the same time, so now it looks like she followed through with the first one. I believe they both just want to collect but I don't see that how that's possible. First loser told me she had was tested covid positive, but did not want to send me her test results. The other PCA who abandoned me this morning just message me with so many lies I can't even get into it. Again I wonder if they think they're gonna get more money collecting and sitting around. They were making and 650 and 535 weekly. How much more can they really make by collecting? One of the bimbos I can see doing this but the second one I just can't I can't believe it's happening here. I was in the hospital for 2 days because as I told you the other bimbo was tested positive covid so it scared the living shit out of me. I tested negative there but it does seem like I have some signs of it here in there I'm wondering if I'm getting the placebo effect. So back to my original question you think these 2 ingrates will be able to collect. I can't believe how they threw me under the bus. I only have my sister now to help me. I will never self hire again for now on I am going to have to go through an agency I have no other choice I've never given a try so I really don't know what to expect. I do believe one thing won't be no need for me to be so called boss anymore, that's up to the agency.
    Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
    Bob Seger

I'm confused. Collect what? Collect from whom? Who is paying for your PCAs now?

(KLD)
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 3 Jan 2021, 1:19 AM.
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Can't quit your job and collect unemployment.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
        I'm confused. Collect what? Collect from whom? Who is paying for your PCAs now?

(KLD)
        I on a program called money follows the people. PC waiver program I'm not sure what the name is. Anyhow it's paid by through the department of Connecticut social service. Well as I said in my previous post these people both abandoned me I believe they think they're going collect I don't know if that's possible. You know what too, stimulus checks is for a lot of lazy people like these people I'm talking about stimulus check plus unemployment is a wonderful thing if you wanna sit on your ass and be a loser.
        Bob Seger

Comment

• SCI-Nurse
          SCI-Nurse commented
          Editing a comment
          Stimulus payment is available based on income reported in 2019 taxes, not on employment status. Individuals with reported income of $75,000 or less are eligible. You have no control over this for your employees.

Wages paid through your PCA waiver program should be paid only on the basis of work performed. In my state, the payment is made to the PWD who then pays the PCA, and the former also reports the hours worked on-line. (KLD)

Originally posted by smity50 View Post
        Can't quit your job and collect unemployment.
        I guess only time will tell I just don't see any other reason why they wouldn't just both up and quit. I think they're going claim I fired though. But they have no proof and I didn't fire them that's insane. Now I am here with my sister who is my caregiver if it wasn't for her I'd be at a hospital or nursing home right now. It's been 3 years now since my wife passed away and it was in that 3 years I have had 7 PCA's. Out of the 7 only one treating me well she had to leave due to taking care of her grand father. Now just have to see how things work with agency I know one thing we don't do suppositories, so I might go around the house shitting myself.
        Bob Seger

Comment

• SCI-Nurse
          SCI-Nurse commented
          Editing a comment
          They would need proof of being fired to collect unemployment, not the stimulus payment. The latter is not dependent upon employment status but on 2019 reported taxable income. (KLD)
      Working...
      X