Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do some people actually resent and hate aides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

People are not banned for being annoying. It takes 2 to argue, ignore him and he will go away.

Comment

I totally agree Jim. On this post I did not say they should be banned, but I wanted to give warning to others that they appear to be a troll. I did not get it at first until I read all of their posts. It was especially bad in this post Independent living after SCI, where the OP who claims to be a PCA is providing confidential and disparaging information about their client on a public forum. They did everything short of giving the name of the client. On that post I did suggest they be banned unless their client can somehow inform the moderators that the PCA has permission to talk about them in this way.

Originally posted by Jim View Post
        People are not banned for being annoying. It takes 2 to argue, ignore him and he will go away.
        Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

Agree elarson, was responding to Smashms

Comment

Working...
          X