No announcement yet.

some pleas from a home health aide to patients and their families

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liveinaide go away! All you want is a fight and you are not taking the advice you are getting so just go away and get another job. Oh and most people that have caregivers treat them with the upmost respect. And if your not getting that then you are the problem.
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Comment

Originally posted by liveinaide View Post
      The Family Court has given mom custody.
      Ahhhhhhhhhh ..... If you cannot care for your kids, how do you expect to care for someone who is but a friend?

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhh How many American eight year old girls, statistically, live with their father after a divorce?

I just love cowards who are so rude to people when they are hiding behind the supposed anonymity of the Internet and there aren't any consequences. I would love to contact some of your former aides and asked them how they liked working for you.

Comment

How does it seem like that? Because I am asking people to please treat their caregivers with minimal respect and not ask them to break the law? That's so outrageous that I must be saying it just to make people angry?
          No because you attack people who suggest you aren't happy with your chosen profession and should look for something else. No one has suggested you break the law or not be treated with respect. My guess is you are a fairly lazy "care" giver. A good example is your taking issue with being requested to give your ward some "fresh air", what is being asked is not to put them in a wind tunnel or even to actually take them outside but to provide some human interaction instead of having them just stare at a TV all day. That however would require effort on your part so you ignore the obvious connotation and take it literally so you don't have to do anything extra.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhh How many American eight year old girls, statistically, live with their father after a divorce?
            Courts don't make decisions based on statistics.

Comment

Originally posted by t8burst View Post
              A good example is your taking issue with being requested to give your ward some "fresh air", what is being asked is not to put them in a wind tunnel or even to actually take them outside but to provide some human interaction instead of having them just stare at a TV all day.
              If you're is not brain damaged so badly that you cannot read at an adult level, I said "fresh air" not "socializing" and I said "even when the patient doesn't want it or objects to it".

Comment

Originally posted by -scott- View Post
                Courts don't make decisions based on statistics.
                Here's how it works: unless the parents reach some different agreement privately, pre-teens live with Mom. Teens live where they want. Very seldom are their exceptions. Talk to a divorce lawyer.

It's a cultural thing. In Islamic countries, the father always get the children.

Comment

Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

Just read other comments by OP. Deleted my original post.
                    Last edited by saultite; 07-11-2014, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Has not been on our forums since 6/22/14. Hopefully will stay away.

(KLD)
                      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
                      X