Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have my prayers and best hopes.
    2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

Judy stay strong, prayers and hugs ... Lisa

Comment

......... damn damn damn ....... but this time Judy you have more in your arsenal because you have learned ... knowledge is power .... and well of course this time round ... you have us .... we've got your back.

Anything you need to know .... well .. you know what to do {{{hug}}} ....

Obie
        ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
        Jane Siberry

Comment

Judy~
          Keeping you and yours in thoughts and prayers. I hope he makes a quick turn around.
          Sending you a huge hug.
          Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Thank you everyone, Today was my grandaughter's 8th birthday and she had a swimming party at the local hotel...so I left for a bit, only 3 people in icu and 4 nurses so figured it would be safe to leave...

Fever is back...102.9...tylenol works for a couple hours and then dang, it's back...they started feeding through a tube...they also started giving him baclofin...he hadn't had any since Thursday and even though he is in a deep sleep his arms are so tight, so hoping it will help...I so appreciate the love and prayers and support, and yes Obie...knowledge is power! I am not as lost this time around...I actually understand some of this stuff, lol...will keep you updated...thanks again! hugs, judy

Comment

Though I think we disagree on almost everything in Politics, you and your son are in my heart and mind at this trying time. I'm so sorry for your troubles.

Comment

MM,
                Praying for you and family in earnerst.
                Lots of huggs,
                Mioara
                Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 01-31-2010, 01:42 PM. Reason: Remove commercial link.

Comment

Thinking of you and your son. I pray things get better soon!
                  "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

I hope your son gets better soon.

Comment

Judy, sending you and your son healing wishes and hope for a quick recovery. Vancomycin is definitely one of the more powerful antibiotics out there, so hopefully it will kick in soon and your sons wbc will lower and he will start to feel better. Hugs being sent your way...

Comment

I'm also sending my prayers and good thoughts for your son and you.
                        Keep us posted on your news and take especially good care of yourself
                        during this stressful time.

Comment

Sending healing thoughts.
                          A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

Healing thoughts from here to.

Comment

I hope he gets well soon!

Comment

Sending you lots of good vibes to give you the strength that you are going to need to help your son get well. Hang in there! MaryAnn ( mother of son c1-2 vent)

Comment

Working...
                                X