No announcement yet.

Started doing wifes bp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to thank you all for all the support i have gotten and will get in the future. I dont know how i would have handled this without finding this site ty all.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzal View Post
      I am hoping she will be able to do it on her own someday also betheny. Madmadmother yeah im a lil scared because she has not been in the home since her sci. So its going to be alot diffrent trying to figure out what to move around the home so that she can get around. Lawd i have no idea what pills she is taking and she comes home tomorrow.
      You're a good man dizzal. You'll figure it out.
      Will she get home health care too?
      you're welcome
      sigpic

Comment

Mona im hope she do we will find out today before discharge.

Comment

Dizzal, how are things going?
          "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Comment

Your initial post seems to be asking how to check for potential skin breakdown in your wife. If you are of African-American ethnicity (as your picture suggests), you have a very good point in being concerned. Non-blanching redness on intact skin, which is the first sign of an early pressure sore in a Caucasian , will not be visible. More African Americans present with a higher stage sore for exactly this reason. Prevention by turning, moisture barriers and pressure relief will be important.

Comment

hello dazzal...just checking up on ya and hoping all is going well...I remember those days were full of fear...and much lack of sleep...you will settle into your own way of doing what needs to be done in no time...well, maybe I shouldn't say no time...but, you will settle in! judy

Comment

hey friend...how ya doing? just thinking about you! judy

Comment

I hope things are ok Dizzal.
                  coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

Comment

Like the others here wondering how things are going?
                    Ck in when you can. May God bless you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X