Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go SoulMate - [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It sure is nice when something kind of works out for someone around here!!!!! Right on SoulMate [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img] !!! Since sharing information is at the heart and soul of CareCure ..... it's nice to see it's doing its job ....... Wise would be pleased!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Obieone
      ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
      Jane Siberry

Comment

I swear! We have had one of the most wonderful weeks! The bf quite all the various laxatives and committed to using the miralax only for at least 2 weeks. His body sure calmed down. He is actually getting to spend time OUT of the bathroom! I suspected he was over doing the lax but, sometimes you just gotta shut up and let them figure it out for themselves. Right marm [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

He starts OT and PT this Tuesday May 5th at the rehab medicine group. He even said something about getting back to work. So, it's not only me feeling like we're better! It's just soo nice to look at his face and see the man who is facinated, passionate, and playful about living again! I feel giddy. I'm sure you guys know what I mean. I guess the plus side of this SCI shit is, when I see him feel good, and he's able to participate in his own life instead of the pain, it's like getting to fall in love with him all over again.
        I realize things will be up and then down and back and forth but, MAAANNNN, up is good! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
        cheers,
        SoulMate

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities... Brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.
        Arlington Cemetery is full of soldiers—the presidents buried there are few and far between. -Rusty VanReeves

Comment

We went to see 'the team' on Tuesday. I am impressed! I didn't think I would have to be there but, we spent most of the day at the hospital answering questions between the strength tests and evaluations. Everyone kept saying "I can't believe how well he's doing! And, he's had no nero rehab until now?" It was hard for us to understand what they meant until they started their analysis of his physical/mental state. WOW. Please, please, please other caregivers......... If you don't have a physiatrist or a rehab medical group of doctors for your injured one, find some!
          The bf is still reluctant to want to hear anything about his injury but, he's willint to go to the appointments and will sort thru his feelings with the psychologist.
          great big sigh of releif.........
          Thank god for this site!
          Thank god for you people!
          hugs,
          SoulMate

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities... Brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.
          Arlington Cemetery is full of soldiers—the presidents buried there are few and far between. -Rusty VanReeves

Comment

Soulmate, I'm so glad you're finally seeing some of the light at the end of the tunnel.

Jackie

Comment

Working...
            X