Need some prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some prayers

Martha has asked me to let everyone know that her husband is in the hospital in critical condition, on life support. Please keep them in your hearts and prayers.

Martha has been with CareCure almost since its inception, and even tho she's 'hidden under a rock' at times, we all cherish her humor and participation!

If anyone would like to contact her, please email me ( marmalady1@comcast.net ) and I will forward your email addy on to her.

Peace,

Jackie

I'm very sorry.

I hope he recovers.

Comment

Jackie,
      Please send my regards.
      (Is what he is facing now due to SCI?)
      God Bless,
      Cathy

Comment

Thank you, Cathy and Chris -

Not directly related to SCI but I feel it's best to leave it to Martha to reply with any details.

Comment

Martha, if you're reading this, know that we're holding you and Julian tight.

Comment

Oh dear~

We're here if and when you need us. You are both in my prayers...

Vicky

"Be kind...for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
            ~Philo of Alexandria

Comment

Jackie please check your e-mail!

Life stinks sometimes ..... good thing for those rocks now and then!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Prayers for strength for whatever Martha and her family must face .... again!
              ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
              Jane Siberry

Comment

Martha~ Please take me up on my offer, I continue to be here for you. You have ALL my phone numbers.
                Know you are dearly embraced by us all my friend. I too hope Julian is not feeling any pain.

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles"....C. Reeve 1998

Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Martha

I am so sorry, and sending many good thoughts. Debra

Comment

Martha ,

I am so sorry, thinking the best for you. Debra

Comment

Prayers and thoughts for you and your family.
                      So sorry.

<"();::::::::::;~
                      Life isn't about getting thru the storm but learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Martha's husband passed away last night. I just received the news from Martha at about noon today. SHe is asking that if anyone would like to make a remembrance, to please do so to the Keck Center in Julian's name.

Comment

I am so very sorry, Martha. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thank you, Jackie, for keeping us updated.

Comment

Oh, honey. I'm so sorry.

k

Comment

To All~
                              Martha asked that I update the group as she is not feeling strong enough to post here just yet. I see Marmalady has already done so. Below is an excerpt from Martha's email. Some editing has been done.

"I wanted to let you know that I lost Julian last night. I think honestly that he was gone on Thursday after the heart attack and that hospitals can show life in an anvil with enough machines. I was with him as we let him go. His body seemed more peaceful and I can only praise the staff for treating the situation and us with utmost respect at that time.

Y'all have been my rock. It's amazing the love and support you can feel from people that you've never met, but you have no idea how much I appreciate it and how much I value all of you. Thank you for being there for me, for listening to my rants and raves and for not judging when I did so.

I love you all,
                              martha"

Martha you are my hero! We love you as well.

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles"....C. Reeve 1998
                              Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Working...
                              X