• Show
Clear All

...how very, very sad.

I'm so sorry for your loss Martha.

God bless.

Peace.

Comment

Martha~

What a shock...I'm so sorry. Please, don't isolate yourself right now. Be with family, friends...be here with us....but take care of yourself. You can do this, but you don't have to do it alone.

Vicky

"Be kind...for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
      ~Philo of Alexandria

Comment

:Many tears: [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] (((((hug))))))

Julian was my Mom's brothers' name...I've always loved the sound of it and would have called our son Julian if I could have talked my Bill into it!! I'm so so sorry Martha ... you are ever present in my thoughts!
        ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
        Jane Siberry

Comment

hey martha, i feel so bad for your lost and even worst that i was unaware of your husands struggle. i know you will find strength from carecure we are your family. lol gloria

Comment

Martha:

I am so deeply sorry and I offer you my sincere condolences.

PN
            The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
            --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
            ––Paul Nussbaum
            usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Martha, I am so sorry to hear about your husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time. [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img]

He is able who thinks he is able. - Buddha
              He is able who thinks he is able. - Buddha

Comment

My deepest sympathy, Martha. Love, Kath
                Kath

Comment

Dear Martha,

I am saddened to hear of Julian's passing. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you... If you need somebody to listen, please feel free to email me at heartscriber@excite.com

Take care and God bless,

Teena

Comment

So sorry to hear this Martha. Hang in there and be good to yourself. You are in our prayers.

Comment

Martha, a strange thing about this type of community is that despite distance and unknown faces, our words have a remarkable ability to transcend them and bring us together through our shared experiences.... touching our hearts and reaching out to embrace in silence.

When we are feeling alone in our bodies and never more helpless, having people who love us help to remind us that we are not alone. People who care for us, care not only for our physical selves but more importantly, nutures our spritual selves. Martha, with you by his side, Julian was not alone and your love will forever nurture his soul.

What matters is that Julian experienced your love. That can be a rare treasure.

Take care.

Comment

Dear Martha,

I have never had the pleasure of "meeting" you here, but I saw this thread and had to reply and tell you how very sorry I am. My heart goes out to you and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Carol

Comment

Martha, I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband. Although I have not posted here much, I have read all the posts and I feel like I know you both. My heart goes out to you at this difficult time.

Take care of yourself.

Darlene

Comment

Martha,
                            You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
                            JimmyMack
                            JimmyMack
                            Member: New Jersey Commission on Spinal Cord Reasearch
                            http://www.state.nj.us/health/spinalcord/index.shtml

Comment

Martha, I also have just read this post and I also wanted to say that I am sorry for your loss and have said prayers for him.
                              It´s my belief, and I don´t know if you share it and please don´t be offended if you don´t, that like Gary M and the rest of the CC crew on the other side, you know he´s walking. God bless.

"So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer
                              "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Comment

Martha,
                                I have nothing but cliches. And a great deal of sorrow for your loss. You were a loyal and loving wife, what a blessing for him. Please take care of yourself and know we are thinking of you.
                                Blog:
                                Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Working...
                                X