No announcement yet.

Introductions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome everyone! I have decided I am a butler/factotum/valet! My husband is a c5/6, 33 years post and we have been married 28 years. If I am a caregiver in any way it is because we like living alone so I guess we are empty nesters too!

"We only become what we are by the radical and deep-seated refusal of that which others have made of us."~~Sartre
    "We only become what we are by the radical and deep-seated refusal of that which others have made of us."~~Sartre

Comment

I second and third the welcome, 350 and Belle. Thanks for chiming in! Any other quiet types out there?

Comment

Hi everyone
        I am caregiver for my son Chris who broke his neck two and a half years ago. We live together and have never found any caregiver help. A bad experience left us self reliant. It is also nice not having a stranger coming into the house all the time. I don't post much but the emotional support I have gotten by starting my day by touching in with all of your lives has helped me a lot.

Hey Martha, wow, only 5 months. My heart goes out to you.
        Darthe

Music, to create harmony, must investigate discord. Plutarch
        "A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner"

Comment

Thank you, Darthe. Can I ask how old your son is? And how and when you found us? It's wonderful to have a new voice!

Comment

Welcome Martha

Sorry you had to meet us under such circumstances but we'll help and give support as much as we can. My name is Amber, my fiancee is a T-4 complete. we met a year ago and we are to be married on October 2nd. He's very independant but i try and help as much as possible. Keep you head up and remember god will never give you something you can't handle, may be a challenge but you will get through it. Your family is in my prayers

Comment

Working...
            X