No announcement yet.

What's your weight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to measure the height after 33 years but I was 6'1" pre. I weigh 185 and it has been steady for 15 years.

"You can't fall off the floor!"
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

How/where/on what are you guys weighing yourselves?
      stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

im 5' 7'', pre SCI 135-140, nowadays 115-120, maybe less, i think i've lost a few pounds since last time i checked. i was told by SCI standards that i'm overweight, but i don't see how [img]/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif[/img] i weigh myself at the SCI clinic; they have one of those scales you roll on and just subtract the weight of your chair.

Comment

I weighed 180 pre-sci. Droped down to 160 in the hospital, then I gained up to 200+. I've lost weight since then, last time I was weight over a year ago I was down to 190. I'm curious as to what I weigh now, I've lost some fat and put on some muscles.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm 6 ft. even when I could stand.

Originally posted by Stephen:

How/where/on what are you guys weighing yourselves?
          When they weighed me, I rolled up on a scale, then transfered to a chair and they weighed my wheelchair and subtracted the difference.

_____
          Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

[This message was edited by jimnms on 06-04-05 at 03:19 AM.]
          Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Comment

I'm C6 quad and pre-SCI I weighed 175-185 at a short height of 5'6", now about 15 months post injury I weigh 170-180.
            Josh, C6 incomplete
            I'm not sad, I'm complicated. Chicks dig that.

Comment

don't you know you should not ask ladies about their weight

Comment

currently 98lbs. prior to accident 120-125

Comment

I'm 5'10", was fat pre, ~220. Went down to 170 in hospital. Haven't weighed in awhile, figure I'm back up about 185.

"Rather be ridin' than rollin'"
                  "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

At 59, pre-sci I was 5 101/2 and 150.
                    Lost 28 during hospital stays.
                    Now I'm 5 8 and 135 and still working
                    to flatten on the belly.

Marsh

Comment

How do you guys weigh yourselves?

--
                      Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.
                      _____oOo_____
                      Phil C6
                      "If you can't explain it to me in less than 10 seconds, it's probably not worth knowing anyway..." - Calvin

Comment

Pre injury 6'4 175ISH..... all i did was drink and mtn bike... not at the same time.

went down to 130ish, then up to 160 on release. now down 145 due to 7 months i bed due to sore.

You can weigh urself with a floor scale...just have to know ur chair weight.

Comment

I'm 5'5" and fluctuate anywhere from 85 to 95 pounds. Before the accident I was always obsessed with my weight. When I was injured I was at my fattest at 130 pounds. I guess weight loss is one good thing that comes along with SCI! Unfortunately I lost all my muscle mass.

http://filbs.friendpages.com

I want it all, I want the fairytale~Pretty Woman
                          I want it all, I want the fairytale~Pretty Woman

Comment

I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs. Used to weigh around 180 most of my life and put on 20 lbs. in the past year. I'd prefer to be back at 180 lbs. but the pot belly is tough to reduce.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil:

--
                              I have my wc weight memorized so whenever I'm at rehab I use the roll-on scale and just figure out the difference.

How often does everyone weigh themselves? I do every few weeks.

Geez Shannon, you are tiny!!!

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash
                              Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Originally posted by Phil:

--
                                I weigh myself on the scale at the butcher i take my cattle to.I just roll on and like November ive got my chair weight memorized..

~~Somewhere between happiness and sadness,i need calculate,what creates my own madness~~

Comment

Working...
                                X