This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KLD,

I guess what really aggravates me is the fact the info in your post #479 may actually be beneficial for some of us. In fact, I have had excellent results with the items listed.

Just because the "accepted" protocol in the medical community may not be validated with clinical research, is no reason to discredit it.

If I had followed the treatment modality my Urologist had me on previously, I might not be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmeky View Post
      KLD,

I guess what really aggravates me is the fact the info in your post #479 may actually be beneficial for some of us. In fact, I have had excellent results with the items listed.

Just because the "accepted" protocol in the medical community may not be validated with clinical research, is no reason to discredit it.

If I had followed the treatment modality my Urologist had me on previously, I might not be here.
      I'm ashamed to say(now) that that's the way I met the nurses of CareCure. After posting my Quad Hack for my healthy bladder, it was a challenged, like yours was, by one of the CareCure nurses; it could even have been KLD! Using the combination of colloidal silver, Traditional Chinese Medicine formula Bah Sheng Zan, and d-mannose, I've stayed bladder healthy for many, many years. But I now realize it must be labelled scientific or anecdotal. Nothing personal.
      That said, Mandelamine and vitamin C is something we used back in the late 70s-early 80s. I think it was the formaldehyde that made me stop using it.

Comment

Working...
      X