This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KLD,

I guess what really aggravates me is the fact the info in your post #479 may actually be beneficial for some of us. In fact, I have had excellent results with the items listed.

Just because the "accepted" protocol in the medical community may not be validated with clinical research, is no reason to discredit it.

If I had followed the treatment modality my Urologist had me on previously, I might not be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmeky View Post
      KLD,

I guess what really aggravates me is the fact the info in your post #479 may actually be beneficial for some of us. In fact, I have had excellent results with the items listed.

Just because the "accepted" protocol in the medical community may not be validated with clinical research, is no reason to discredit it.

If I had followed the treatment modality my Urologist had me on previously, I might not be here.
      I'm ashamed to say(now) that that's the way I met the nurses of CareCure. After posting my Quad Hack for my healthy bladder, it was a challenged, like yours was, by one of the CareCure nurses; it could even have been KLD! Using the combination of colloidal silver, Traditional Chinese Medicine formula Bah Sheng Zan, and d-mannose, I've stayed bladder healthy for many, many years. But I now realize it must be labelled scientific or anecdotal. Nothing personal.
      That said, Mandelamine and vitamin C is something we used back in the late 70s-early 80s. I think it was the formaldehyde that made me stop using it.

Comment

I got this from another site,has anyone tried this? For UTI, I make an herb tea from Marshmallow Root, Hydrangea Root, and Gravel Root. Then I put a little Black Cherry Juice. I drink only about a quarter cup and refrigerate the rest. After an hour, I drink another half cup. Drinking too much too fast could put undue pressure on your bladder. These herbs get rid of debris in the urinary tract. The Black Cherry Juice also helps get rid of bacteria. I used this remedy even before I had SCI. If that seems like too much work, you could also just buy Marshmallow Root already in capsules and take it that way.

Read more: http://inspiredsciforum.com/thread/3...#ixzz6fDYSWnLQ drclarkstore.com/kidney-cleanse-tea-hydrangea-marshmallow-gravelroot/
        KIDNEY CLEANSE TEA: HYDRANGEA + MARSHMALLOW + GRAVELROOT
        $13.40

It will be the best $13.40 you ever spent.

Plus, order some black cherry juice.
        BLACK CHERRY CONCENTRATE, 4 FL OZ
        $8.99
        drclarkstore.com/black-cherry-concentrate-4-fl-oz/

Read more: http://inspiredsciforum.com/thread/3...#ixzz6fDYeKUXN

Comment

Originally posted by Van Quad View Post

I'm ashamed to say(now) that that's the way I met the nurses of CareCure. After posting my Quad Hack for my healthy bladder, it was a challenged, like yours was, by one of the CareCure nurses; it could even have been KLD! Using the combination of colloidal silver, Traditional Chinese Medicine formula Bah Sheng Zan, and d-mannose, I've stayed bladder healthy for many, many years. But I now realize it must be labelled scientific or anecdotal. Nothing personal.
          That said, Mandelamine and vitamin C is something we used back in the late 70s-early 80s. I think it was the formaldehyde that made me stop using it.
          I need to try something else. What brand of Bah Sheng Zan do you use?
          "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis

Comment

Originally posted by yobder View Post
            I know the question sounds a little weird but I don't think I really don't know how to drink water.. Before I was injured it was mostly sodas and juices very little water.. After my injury the doctors and nurses kept pushing me to drink water.. 36 years later I am still not doing it right,, I don't drink anything but water now.. I drink a lot of water in one sitting and then I go about my day, then I come back and drink some more water in one sitting and continue my day.. I still get infections so I don't think the way I was drinking water was the right way.. So now I drink about 2 L I throughout the day slowly.. I have a camel pack on the back my wheelchair that I sip throughout the day.. It seems to be working okay.. Only at nights is when I get dehydrated because 7 to 8 hour of sleep is a long time to go without water.. I try to wake myself to drink water in the middle of the night, but it does not always work.. Just my thoughts on drinking water,, thank you for your input.
            I've had the same problem for 38 years. If I don't force water 24-7 I get sick and even when I do I sometimes still get a UTI but less frequently. Even summer time makes a difference. In the Summer I can drink so much more water and I get less UTI's. Its such a difference that I'm even thinking of moving back to a warmer climate again. Its amazing there's still no real solution. Its a sad state of affairs that there's no real solution in this day and age.
            "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis

Comment

Working...
            X